𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕳𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖙

Warning: This chapter contains themes of violence. Gore, blood, death threats, bone snapping. Probably a concussion. Most likely a concussion.
___________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

I'm agitated as fuck.

We're talking the type of anger that has you shaking and ready to break shit.

It's been nearly a month of nothing.

It made me crazy the fact that I didn't see him passing through the halls. Or sitting across from me at lunch, sneaking the occasional glance.

It drove me crazier how he was there one day and the next he stopped showing up completely.

Nothing, for three fucking weeks?

I didn't talk to Dylan anymore but that didn't mean I wasn't worried as hell. We didn't hang out like we used to but that certainly didn't mean I didn't give a fuck.

Despite the fact that I never say anything, I'm always there sitting around listening to the snippets of his conversations.

I loved to just listen to him talk even if it was never to me.

He had this way of talking that made you want the world to go silent, just so you could only hear him.

He would always pout when Ryan made a silly joke at his expense and roll his eyes dramatically whenever someone made a sassy or witty remark.

He tugged on his sleeves or ran a hand through his hair when he was nervous. And he always ate sushi for lunch on days when he was stressed.

He likes to complain a lot about little things that he knew he couldn't live without. Like he'd talk all about how Ryan leaves snacks around the room but loves them during movie nights.

Or how he hated when his dog would fight to take a bath but loved taking her for walks in the messy gardens.

He had this way about him that had me watching and thinking of him even when he couldn't meet my gaze. Even when we argued and hadn't talked since the library.

Since he told me he was happy.

Whatever going on, all of those little things couldn't just be gone without so much as a word.

But was it even my place to ask about it?

I walked into Elle's Diner and found all my friends sitting around at a booth. All dressed decently nice, I think they said something about taking pictures.

Ryan looked like crap, which was strange. He was always dying to go somewhere and dress to the nines.

Meanwhile he sat with bag under his eyes and looked like he couldn't care less about dressing up.