𝕭𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 1

A/N: Picture of our Queen, Sasha. Her, Dylan, and Ryan are my favorite trio lmao.
___________________________________
Warning: Feels y'all. This chapter deals with themes of emotions, like ones other than happiness. Heart string pulling type of feels. Minor violence, depression, implications of suicide, um, Idk, underaged drinking. Which is not condoned ofc...wink wink.
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"This is bad guys, this is really fucking bad." I huffed out in a fit of panic while sliding down the wall and trying to get ahold of my erratic breathing.

"'Go to the human realm' they said, 'we'll have fun' they said." Jayden growled out as he tried to reign in control of his wolf, his eyes had been flickering like a light.

"Well it would have been fun, but this certainly wasn't part of the plan." Kiara huffed out discreetly while trying not to be too loud in front of Nayara, who still had no idea what was going on, but was about to real soon.

"Well what fucking gave that away Kia, was it the fact that we are in JAIL, PRISON, PENITENTIARY, A COMPOUND?! Huh?" Ryan shouted while making a move to strangle her before having to be picked up and thrown over Dominic's shoulders.

"Quiet down prisoners! The sooner you call your fucking parents to bail you out the sooner I can go home to my wife and kids!" Paul yelled for the eighth time in a twenty minute period.

"Oh, fuck off Paul, you're probably going home to three cats and some beer." Jonathan growled while trying to control himself from shifting and ripping the bars off the cell. Unfortunately he seemed to be doing just as good as Jayden right now.

Paul simply scowled and proceeded to make a few nasty remarks in return before turning around and walking back to his desk.

"We need to come up with a plan before the incantation goes off." Lizzie warned as she looked at her clock for the thirtieth time since we got here.

"Bad plans are how we got ourselves into this mess." Ryan reminded pettily.

"Dylan, when you said we were gonna go on a trip, I didn't think this is what you meant..." Sasha sighed while walking over with Aisha to comfort me.

"I don't even know where we went wrong with this all." I groaned as I frantically fiddled with my rings and bit at my bottom lip in frustration.

"I definitely do." Ryan huffed as he turned to look at Kiara making us all turn to face her too.

"Meeeeee? You couldn't possibly be blaming—" Kia began ranting angrily causing everyone to break out into overlapping bickering.

"Is she being serious, this is all her fucking f—"

"I literally am never trusting y'all again—"

"Didn't I tell you we'd find nothing but trouble here? I don't know why I showed up—"

"You had an option not to come you crazy bitch—"