𝕭𝖔𝖔𝕶 II : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖄𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖞

A/N: So you've made it to the end! Like the official end....Congratulations!!!! Y'all really supported me, and my work through and through. For that, I greatly appreciate each and every one of you for all of your time and love. That being said, I'll looking forward to seeing you guys in book two. I've even left a glimpse of what you can expect...trust me when I say, y'all don't wanna miss it.
_____________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖀𝖕

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

Would you believe I tried my hardest to stay away from him during the first week?

How repugnant. I was despicable and I didn't need anyone to tell me so.

In all honesty, I wasn't myself.

Not even a fraction of who I was. I felt as though I'd taint him in some way. All of the shit boiling inside me was a powder keg and I never wanted to show him the deepest parts that lay in the abyss of my psyche.

He's seen me mad but the way I was now would've appalled him.

My rage had consumed me in ways that are inexplicable to man. Even though he wasn't awake. I didn't want him to feel me like that through the bond.

I was stuck in this never ending torment of reliving the last forty-eight hours before everything happened.

I think incessantly about the day before yesterday and what I could've done differently. I also find myself wondering where to place my rage besides in my fist and the paper thin walls of my dorm room.

In all honesty the walls weren't paper thin at all. Plaster, sheet rock, and concrete. I just blew through them in attempt to feel something other than numbness.

I was hurting myself to distract me from the scent of him in my room and on my sheets. He was everywhere and nowhere. I felt him around my skin and the guilt burrowed beneath the layers of it.

Like deep festering wounds and burning flesh I subdued it all. I'd pain till I felt him on me again. He'd be my cure and my healing, like the sweetest remedy and a cooling salve.

Each time the sun rose and fell in tandem with the moon I kept thinking about him. Though as much as he was on my mind I couldn't walk back into that room.

Trust me I tried. When my friends came to visit me and insisted I came to visit during the first week I almost killed someone. Not could've, I almost damn near did.

My roommate moved out after the ordeal. I didn't like to talk about it. Just as much as I didn't want to hear about visiting or anything the doctors said.