𝕾𝖍𝖍𝖍...𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊!

A/N: I know y'all want me to get on with this shit already, and that's why I've been updating everyday. Next chapter y'all, I swear to you ✋🏽😭
________________________________

Warning: This chapter contains themes of underage drinking. Crackhead friend shit, minor second hand embarrassment.
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

Jayden did not 'see me later'.

In fact I haven't seen him outside our classes all week.

Which wasn't exactly his fault or mine. It was just a consequence of missing a week of school. Me, along with half of the people who went on the trip came back and it was like being in another dimension.

You'd be absolutely boggled on what goes on when you're not there to see it. And I wasn't one to gossip but the tea was hot.

First of all, there was a huge announcement that they'd be closing the sushi bar until further notice because there had been an outbreak of food poisoning from bad fish.

Secondly, a teacher got fired for faking their teaching license for five and a half years. Which was honestly not that unexpected, I heard they were terrible at their job.

And last but certainly not least, some bear shifter threw a huge party on the night before we got back and a fire broke out cause someone was smoking in the bathroom. Or a birthday cake got caught in a curtain?

The details on that one was a bit foggy, but it was still crazy to hear about regardless.

Then there was all the work we had to catch up on. Half of my lectures were gibberish and I had like three exams I had to make up. Ryan had four.

So everyday we were either in the library holed up studying or in our dorm, napping from all the studying.

The little times I did see Jayden he looked exhausted too. Probably staying up all night working to keep his star pupil status. So I just texted him instead.

It was our regular bickering shit but there reached a point where I thought I might've said something to offend him. He literally fell off the face of the earth for three days.

I went around asking our friends if they knew what was up but they had no clue. But when I asked Ethan and Jonathan they gave me strange answers.

Ethan was ducking an dodging certain words that would leave him in a hot seat. Which was strange because when has Ethan ever been one to lock down? Then Jonathan just got tired of my pestering and told me word for word that, 'everything was fine, and it wouldn't be a good idea to go looking for him right now'.

So I didn't.

I'm not fucking Sherlock Holmes, who am I to chase after a man.

Which is what I wanna lie and say I thought at the time but my head was really stringing up some telltales of what might've happened.