𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴'𝖒 𝕬𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝕴 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖉

A/N: If this chapter starts off confusing you, please wait it out. The timeline is a little wonky so by the end it'll all hopefully make sense. Anyways, Happy New Year!! 🥳 I got memes below and music above! Hope you enjoy 😗💅🏽
_________________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"Tell me what you want Dylan." I whispered in his ear right before placing a kiss right below it. Peppering kisses down his milky skin and stopping once I reach the scent gland at his neck.

"I w-want...ngh. I want—" He mewled in protest to my pulling at the sensitive skin near his gland with my lips. Struggling to pronunciate his desires.

Meanwhile I tried to make the thoughts running through my head coherent, but they were all intangible.

I was running on a primal urge that went haywire at the thought of marking him. The way that thought reigned over the rest made me tense up in fear.

How despicably rash.

Marking the tiny omega that's sitting on my lap, whimpering from my touch, as mine?

The omega who managed to take up everything I do. Imprint on every part of my life just by his presence, just by his smile, his mannerisms.

Rash? Who am I kidding?

That sounds like a fucking dream. Dylan felt like a fucking dream.

His skin sent electricity down my spine. His lips were so soft I lost myself in them each time they were on mine. The way he sounded reacting to me doing things to him I couldn't even fathom putting into words. And good Goddess his eyes.

When they peered into mine I felt my heart come undone. It's like he was reading the most vulnerable sides of me. Caressing my inner demons that I once held to be Cerberus to the calm state of a well tamed household dog.

I wanted to mark him.

Make him mine then hide him away from the world. I wanted to be his oasis as he was mine. We could get lost in one another. We could get helplessly lost.

I wanted to feel every inch of his skin and memorize it as if it were a map. Maybe that way I could navigate in the vastness of Dylan's oasis.

Though it's not like I needed to navigate. I didn't want to find my way out. I just wanted to memorize every crease, dip, and curve in his skin, just for the hell of it.

"Let me mark you Bunny." I whispered in a rasp as I looked him in his eyes. He came undone in an instant. Those words stirred something in the both of us that we couldn't put into words.

We just focused on the feeling. We just focused on each other.

"Do it." He managed to get out after a few tries.