𝕬𝖓 𝖀𝖓𝖑𝖎𝕶𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖔

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of
bullying, mention of violence, suggestive innuendos, second hand embarrassment, and whatever else I can squeeze into a chapter.
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

Heats fucking suck.

Ask anyone, this isn't an exaggeration despite my tendencies of being overdramatic.

My biggest problem is the embarrassment of going through a heat in front of people you know.

However, to have some strange lady come into my room three times a day to deliver me some food water and a change of clothes cause I 'soiled' mine is an entirely new level.

The last few days have been hazy, but I'm just starting to get out of my funk. This was quite literally ten times stronger then my last heat. The doctor literally had to come into the room a few times and give me suppressants. He said my heat must have been stronger because I'm nearing my eighteenth birthday so my body was preparing for my mate.

Whatever the cause was, it wasn't fun at all. I think it was even worse to have to spend it all alone, not that I've ever known anything else.

Regardless of how bad it was, I'm getting released tomorrow which will make it a week since the last time I saw anyone I knew.

When I came in here Rae was nice enough to bring me some blankets and pillows for me to build my nest. She also left me an extremely embarrassing note about how I tried to strip off my clothes at her apartment.

Definitely something I'll never recover from. But she left me a slice of pie to help me forget about the whole incident which was nice of her.

I had to text a few people and explain how I wasn't coming in for a week because of a 'cold'. But most of the people who really knew me and how I was a hybrid could probably put two and two together.

At one point Ryan warped in to see me, anyone else would have gotten their heads ripped off, but it didn't bother me much because he was also an omega and a friend.

We talked for a little and then he helped me dye my hair back to my previous colors. So now it was black and pink instead of just the black. Which was sexy as fuck, I looked like a total badass. Or like, an emo wannabe.

Dimitri insisted we looked good, he chose the color since I promised him he could last time.

Anyways, Ryan had to leave because it wasn't permitted for others to be in a heat room unless it was a staff member or the patient's mate. It was a funny sight to see him get chased off by the petite nurse who's been caring for me the last few days.

My mom wanted to come and visit but she knew how strict the academy was when it came to parents visiting. There's literally no exceptions.

Though it didn't bother me. I wouldn't want people in my space anyways, seeing how vulnerable I was. Plus Dimitri would probably snap at them.