𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

A/N: You can play the song now, it sets the tone of the chapter. Also how many of us are FTR or RR?
___________________________________

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of Separation Anxiety and General Anxiety.
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

-𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-

It hurts.

My chest felt tight. I felt as if the weight of my own toxic thoughts, and boiled over uncertainties were crushing me. My legs were shaking even though I had already collapsed. My scorching tears seemed as though they were falling at a never ending pace, and it hurts.

I might've been sobbing but I'm deaf to the rest of the world, all I could hear were my thoughts. And let me tell you, I'd much rather hear my horrid sobbing.

It hurts.

It felt as if a million tiny thorns were being dragged across my skin. The thorns of previously beautiful roses now withered away, it's been so long I've seemed to have forgotten their once vibrant color. It hurts, and I can't breathe. I can't-Please make it stop-make it stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

I was never like this before. Ever since the incident, I was as delicate as a piece of glass.

That's probably why they waited so long to tell me she's leaving. Pathetic.

'Breathe, we're okay, it's okay.'  Dimitri, my wolf, whispered softly within my mind.

"H-How do you know we're o-okay? I c-can't move, I don't f-feel anything but sadness. I can't even s-see in front of me. The world is s-spinning and I feel so lost!" I screamed aloud.

'I don't know Dyl, but you have to calm down, your energy is seeping out. I-I don't want you getting hurt.' Dimitri warned in a hesitant voice.

I knew he was scared his words would make this shitty situation worse, but right now, nothing's worse than this.

A hybrid, of all the things I could've been born as. An emotionally unstable omega that's constantly anxious and a dash of celestial witch magic, which by the way is the strongest magic. Thank you Moon Goddess for making me into the perfect blend of disaster.

Had I mentioned that magic becomes ridiculously unpredictable when you're emotionally unstable?

Suddenly if not all at once, my thoughts became plagued by different scenarios. All in which resulted in severe injuries. The cause were my powers of course.

"W-What if I blow up?! D-Does that h-happen?! Dimitri c-can that happen-oh Goddess!" I spluttered out while gripping anything surrounding me. I believe I was subconsciously trying to physically ground myself because mentally......I was spiraling.

𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤. 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤. 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤.

"Dyl, it's Auntie Rae, can I come in?" A voice pleaded from the other side of the wooden door.

It took an entire minute of deep breaths before I could even manage a measly 'yes', to my surprise she heard it and entered.