𝕬 𝕲𝖎𝖋𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙

A/N: lol I lowkey wanna delete the entirety of the last chapter. I'm lowkey having a writer's walk of shame. Contemplating my life and shit. Anyways there's a picture of Aniyah above! You can try your best to hate her but she's actually super nice 😭
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Yeah, so that's everything that's happened." I huffed out as I leaned back into the couch.

Trying my best to focus on the scent of the lavender incense and important items littered on the shelves rather than Lacy's dumbfounded expression.

I started bouncing my leg and waited impatiently for her to start her magical therapist juju so she could fix this whole situation.

But to my dismay, she looked as lost as me.

"Wait so she....she just?" She started softly while looking down at her notepad in confusion and looking back up at me.

"I wrote all of that down so I didn't have to talk and relive that already vivid moment." I whined while trying my best not to break down.

"Yes and it's a nicely written reenactment, but I'm still missing a bit of context." She voiced patiently while looking to me for more information.

I give her a pout before crossing my arms. I was adamant about not wanting to talk any further in this. But she want to unpack my feelings and decipher my emotions and shit.

"He lied to me, or withheld the truth or whatever." I grumbled while looking off to the side.

"Yes I read that, on my notepad but I'm having trouble understanding the actual logistics of this." She further added making me groan exasperatedly.

"I don't know. I didn't wait for an explanation after lunch, I just bolted." I spat out while throwing my arms up dramatically.

"Which is to be expected. After all, that was quite the bombshell she dropped on all of you." Lacy nodded sympathetically.

"For real!" Dimitri grumbled from my end making me scoff.

"Yeah. It's safe to say I won't be talking to him, anytime soon, or at least until I'm less mad at him." I grumbled out.

"Shit....I was really rooting for him." Lacy scoffed making me deliver a bitter laugh.

"You only liked him because I liked him." I pointed out and she rolled her eyes at me.

"As your therapist, when you're happy, I'm elated." She declared with a proud grin earning a soft smile from me.

The room fell silent for a moment before we sat looking at one another perplexed again. Trying to piece together the information once again.

"They're just so young, and they are forced to agree to this all. It's a bit absurd." She huffed out in dismay while adjusting her glasses on her face.