𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙-1

A/N: I'm a fucking simp for the Rivera's y'all.....I'm like an absolute mess over the power their gazes hold, Like dayum....Anyways prepare for the absolute chaos that is this chapter. Hope you enjoy the song I chose for this chapter and the meme at the end.
__________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"I refuse to be in a group with him." I stated suddenly while glaring at the ground.

"You refuse? It's a little late for all tha' princess. Anyways I should be the one complaining, but do you see me actin' like a drama queen?" Jayden growled rather than questioned back at my general direction.

"I don't even know why we have to do this? Like Tyler said we aren't babies, it's not like we'll get lost. Also, why the fuck do we have to be in the same group?" I emphasized as I motioned angrily between Jayden and I.

"I don't choose the groups, the groups choose themselves." Ryan stated with a shrug.

"A-Are you fucking joking? You literally just chose the groups in front of me!" I yelled while holding back the urge to strangle my roommate.,

"Well I already picked them like eight times and no one else protested with the last group I chose." Ry mumbled curtly.

"Me! I'm protesting right now!" I hissed out already not wanting to go into the door that kept what sounded to be an already chaotic party, from spilling out.

"It's already been decided Dyl, let's head in..." Sasha begged, clearly feeling awkward of the tension swimming in the air.

"Whatever." Jayden and I mumbled out at the same time, causing us to whip our heads towards each other and scowl in disgust.

"This is gonna be a long night." Sasha huffed out as she guided our group into the entrance of the basement.

-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨-

"Those fries were so good." I hummed in content as I continued sipping on my milkshake.

"I love Elle's, this diner has the best everything." Ryan purred in a food coma haze.

"That burger put my body out of business." Sasha cried whilst patting her stomach.

"We should just cancel on the party and go back to the dorm to watch movies. It'll help recover from this coma." I tried to propose slickly.

"Oh no Dyl, you're not getting out of this party that easily." Ryan tried to say firmly but the burp he violently let out kind of painted over his serious tone.

"Where are the rest of your friends, we've been eating for Goddess knows how long and they haven't shown up-" Sasha questioned, wincing as she tried to sit up in a more comfortable position.

"Knowing Kia and Ri Ri, they're still trying to pick an outfit or something. They tend to take forever." Ryan snickered making two voices gasp.