𝕸𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞? 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙-

A/N: This is our fav bean Ryan, you'll grow to know and love him. You'll also probably petition for him to get his own book which I'm already considering, lol. But, back to the story! Hope you're enjoying it so far!
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

I don't know what I was truly expecting the Academy to look like.

I've heard bits and pieces of how spectacular it was from my Aunt and Sasha, but that really doesn't do it justice.

The campus itself was gorgeous, but this cafeteria is ethereal. This might just be my profound love of food talking but this place is amazing!

They have a pizza joint, a blood bank for the vamps, a decadent dessert shop, several cultural restaurants, a grab-and-go breakfast area, a sushi bar, a smoothie place, and wide open space for species of any kind to dine.

Oh, did I mention they had a sushi bar?! I typically get made fun of for being a werewolf that prefers seafood over beef and other various meats, but who can blame me?!

I'm literally crying right now, and the smell of those spicy tuna rolls were howling my name.

I could've stood there forever just dreaming about all the types of sushi I was gonna get.

"Dylan, are you good man? You're practically drooling on the floor." Ryan asked as he passed his hand over my field of vision to see if I was still there.

"Ry, how come no one told me there was a sushi bar here?!" I squealed as I shook him repeatedly.

"I don't know, but chill out people are starting to look at you funny." He responded with a soft laugh.

"Can we go get some right now!? Like right, right, now?!" I questioned while getting ready to run over there, and I hated running so that was saying something.

"Sure we can go get your sushi then I'll take you to the outdoor dining area, that's where me and my friends usually eat." Ryan informed as he walked over with me to the sushi bar.

My parents being the phenomenal beings they are, got me an unlimited meal plan for school. That sounds excessive but I literally love food more than I love Moo Moo.

Wait a second.......

"Oh shit, I forgot my dog at home." I sighed as I facepalmed myself angrily.

"What?" Ryan laughed as he looked at me in confusion.

"I had this whole elaborate plan to sneak my dog Moo Moo in from home but I forgot. Though in retrospect I flew in so that might've been quite dangerous." I responded sadly.

"Wait, why did you name your dog Moo Moo?" Ryan asked in amusement.

"She's white with big black spots, and she eats like a literal cow, which I'm not shaming her for 'cause, same. But she has a terrible habit of 'mistaking' my new clothes for food." I revealed while patiently but non-patiently waiting for my food.

"That's adorable first of all, and secondly, you should definitely warp your dog over! My only concern is she might not get along with Pebbles..." Ryan stated as he thought to himself.