𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙

A/N: Hello lovely readers, I apologize profusely for the hiatus I took for the last few months. I'm in college and to put it kindly, I've been in the trenches. But I did good so ✌🏽😗
_______________________________

Now listen, Imma need y'all to hold out for the plot development that's boutta go down from this point forward cuz it finna swing low before we fly high 🥴
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

Right after I finished getting ready, I quickly grabbed my bag and dashed out of my dorm.

First thing I see on my way out is Riley leaning against a wall, obviously lost in the depths of a phone call I couldn't tell what about.

All I knew was that he was arguing with whoever was on the other end of the line.

He was pacing frantically and he kept running his hand through his hair, tugging slightly when he got to the ends. It was strange to see him agitated in the way he was, he had such an easygoing personality.

He hung up abruptly then stood staring at the screen with a pensive look. Once I got close enough I decided against saying anything at all.

I don't know why I did that to be honest. I bit my cheek and swallowed back any questions I had before I made my presence known.

"Riles." I called out softly.

"Oh hey, you look nice." Riley beamed happily while looking up from his phone to take me in. The nerves that were radiating off of him before seemed to pull back like a receding tide.

I was wearing a sun bleached denim vest over a light pink sweatshirt. Printed on the front were messy rainbow letters. I paired it with leg jeans that had a slightly darker wash to my vest, I tied everything together with this hot pink pair of kicks I bought a week ago.

"Thanks." I chirped while hugging him softly, noting internally how his pheromones reeked sour in the wake of his agitation.

"You excited?" He queried in a playful manner, poking my side softly earning a horridly nervous giggle from myself.

"Good Goddess that sounded forced." Dimitri chuckled out before breaking out into a complete laughing fit.

"Please shut up." I spat back.

"Uh sorry...I'm ticklish." I quickly say in order to cover up the fact that I'm really nervous and I made it awkward as shit.

Which was a partially true statement, I'm actually very ticklish.

"Oh really? Good to know." He says mischievously as he began to tickle me again, this time more intensely.

"Noooo, ahaha, w-wait! Riles, haha —Riley chill!" I laugh hysterically as I tried wiggling from his grasp, his hug was weaponized into a tickle prison.