𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖀𝖕 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

A/N: Hey y'all! I just wanted to tell y'all how much I adore you guys and the support you show for my story. I love every comment, vote, or message I've ever received. I'm not going anywhere lol I'm just feeling emotional 😭 !!! Anyways hope y'all enjoy the chapter and the music I got for y'all 😩💕
________________________________
Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content..[Like, you'll be walking into this shit right off the bat and it's practically the whole chapter. If you really want to skip please go to the part that has the brackets in bold]
___________________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

I fidgeted where I laid exposed for him.

My naked limbs sprawled out on his charcoal sheets as I laid arched, my head pressed against the mattress while my ass was up.

The lewd position let me feel as slick spilt from my core down to my thighs. Though it didn't let me see what Jayden was up to and that alone made me anxious.

Especially since his prior warnings and crude behavior were coupled with a tenderness, an utter worship that had me stirring inside.

Anxious, stirring, and waiting.

Waiting nervously for him to unleash the parts of him that I knew sat dormant. The one that would turn feral and surface when I least expected it as he swallowed me up.

For now I sat underneath him, growing painfully accustomed to his light caresses.

Each fluttering kiss on my neck, rough grip on my hip, sharp nip on my lips caused heat to pool within the deepest parts of me.

He'd whisper low, obscene praises and sweet nothings in my ear as if he had too much time. Whereas I fidgeted impatiently, desperately wanting him to get on with it.

He sat knelt over me on his bed. His muscular frame was caging me in as his lips were planted on the side of my neck.

Biting softly into the little junction on my neck where he'd mark me as his forever. Never nicking the skin but leaving hickies on the scent gland possessively.

His hips occasionally would push up against mine to grind against my slicked heat. Making me groan in delight at the brief friction yet it wasn't enough.

"J-Jay, please!" I begged when he rutted against me again, the thrust of his hips deeper than the last. His dick practically nudged against my entrance before it laid flush against it.

I was so dizzy in my desperation that tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"What do you want?" He questions while gripping my jaw tightly and tilting my head to the side to meet his gaze.

"I-I want more. Jay, I need it." I practically begged as I laid pinned by him, shaking with absolute desire.