𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙-2

A/N: Don't worry my dear Dole shippers, it obviously wasn't meant to be. Anyways I'll ease your broken hearts with some memes....Which will be at the end because Hell is still about to break loose.......
_________________________________

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of underage drinking, partying, fighting and mild violence, blood included.
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

Is today national find your mate day or something? Maybe it just a crazy coincidence. Even if it was, I'm kinda peeved I didn't get the memo. Did we just forget to send Dylan's invite in the mail? Is that what we're doing now?

Did I just—I'm referring to myself in third person.

Perfect, another addition to the insanity that is my life. I was continuing my internal banter when a scream snapped me out of my daze....

Damn, I kinda forgot where I was for a second.

"How dare you decide that, you had absolutely no right-" Nayara seethed in a venomous tone. Voice completely void of her usual bubbly tone. Tears streaming down her face endlessly as the other girls stood by her side in support.

"I s-said I w-was sor.....N-Naya baby....." Tyler's broken voice sputtered out.

"Don't you call me that Tyler, If you come anywhere near me again, I swear I'll fucking kill you." Nayara yelled right before she slapped Tyler harshly across his face. Instantly stomping away, refusing to spend a second longer in his presence.

"Oh fuck." Half of our group of friends muttered out at the scene that just unfolded. I could only sit in surprise. That drink I had earlier was really making everything fuzzy. Stupid fairy moss.

"And I thought almost getting caught just now was bad." Ryan voiced, barely audible.

"How did we get here?" Leo questioned tiredly, exhausted by the night we just had, and clearly ready to swear off parties completely.

"Well...." I started awkwardly.

-𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-

"I'm so mad right now." Sasha growled as we glided through the crowd of inebriated supernaturals.

"I'm not." I mustered up while letting out a tired laugh.

"You're not mad? Not even in the slightest?" She asked in blatant confusion.

"I mean I thought I'd at least be upset but for some reason I'm relieved. It took a lot of thinking but on our way over to the party I realized we were only ever meant to be friends. It took finding more friends at the academy for me to differentiate what friendship feels like and what a crush feels like." I explained with a genuine smile as I relished in the feeling of my realization.

"Oh." Sasha said softly. She almost looked discontent at my maturity, expecting even a tad bit of anger. Yet it wouldn't do anyone justice, what could I even find angering if we were only friends.