𝕺𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙- 2

A/N: Up above is a the new picture of Cole's character. The last one wasn't how I imagined his character to be, and I feel as though this is more fitting. Anyways, can we take a second to appreciate how sharp his fucking jawline is—
_________________________________

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of fighting and mild violence, talk of major violence, mass scaled panic, and anxiety. Also second hand embarrassment, lots of confusion, just chaos tbh.
__________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ Dylan)

"Are you okay?!" Ethan asked loudly over the roar of the chaos and noise going on around us. Looking down to my slightly shaky form.

"Y-Yeah I'm good, there's just a lot of pheromones swimming around here." I explained as I shrugged, looking to the concerned Beta next to me.

"You know you can walk out if you need to take a breather or something..." He offered while giving me a supportive smile.

"I'm okay......W-What about you? Is your arm okay?" I asked while looking to his seemingly healed arm, dark bruises still littered on his tan skin.

"Yeah it feels great too, way better than before." He insisted while flexing his hand and curling his arm into a muscle in demonstration.

"Oh! That's great—" I began insisting but found myself suddenly swinging my attention towards Jayden in worry.

He had been calm this entire time but suddenly I smelt his scent waft into the air. The scent alone had Ethan practically tense and on edge.

"What just happened?" He said while turning to look at Jayden, trying to get a grasp on why the Alpha suddenly changed in his demeanor.

I was shocked by the scent but I honestly thought it would disappear like it did the first time I had smelt it up close, when we were on vacation back at the Lodge. Yet the scent stayed, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something had just happened when we were talking.

I heard a mumble of words leave the blond Alpha's mouth, but I couldn't hear well over the surrounding clamor and commentary.

The matches were brutal and deafening which only made the audience more rowdy. The room was so filled with the intensity of competition, everyone was moving with anticipation, making it hard to focus on the problem at hand.

All at once everything halted to a total silence, the room fell still when Jay released his pheromones. Pheromones so strong they made every fiber of my being feel as if it had been set aflame. His scent was pure unadulterated fury.

Like a tidal wave, his scent rolled over the crowd of wolves. Everyone dropped to the ground baring their necks in submission in hopes the scent would calm. Yet it didn't, it only raged on more, like he was just getting started, like whatever angered him still drew breath and dared to breathe it into his face.

It was all a strange sight to take in, Alphas, Betas, and Omegas alike begging for Jayden to drop his pheromones. Even Jonathan and Ryan had their necks bared.