𝕭𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 2

A/N: Hey y'all! I got memes....and also writer's block I think....So pardon me if this chapter is lacking. I'll make up for it with my top tier humor 😌💅🏽 Also, that's a pic of Heaven up above, she looks like an Angel.
___________________________________

Warning: Mention of traumas and moments that can be considered triggering. Discussions dealing with mental abuse, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, discussion of homophobia. The entirety of this chapter just needs a bandaid and a hug.
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

So the whole 'warping Tyler over' thing didn't quite go as planned, yet everything worked out in the end. Tyler had apparently been wallowing in depression for the last few days and drinking like a sailor. So him opening up was a given.

I just didn't know how bad of a lightweight he actually was until I witnessed it.

"I-I'm literally the worst!" He sobbed for the twelfth time since he got here as he clung onto Nayara, who was failing to hide her amusement.

"I said it's okay Tyler, we can talk more when you're sober." Nayara insisted as she tried to pry him off of her leg.

"N-No Naya, I'm literally garbage with issues and baggage. I literally have h-horrible abandonment issues. I was afraid you'd hate me f-forever and leave just like my mom did!" He revealed in the midst of his drunken rant.

"I'm so sorry about your mom Ty...but I didn't leave you, you kind of didn't tell me we were mates." She told sympathetically while still sounding hurt by his past actions.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" He cried out with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"But y-you told me I didn't deserve love, so I didn't want to t-tell you." He slurred softly while looking up at the dumbstruck girl with a wobbly lip.

"W-When did I—" Nayara started to ask before her eyes went wide in utter guilt.

"You over heard the conversation I had with Renaeh at your birthday...." She whispered in shame.

"Y-Yeah, but you had your reasons. I was an ass who was with a different girl every week to fill a void of loneliness that wouldn't go away. I treat people badly and don't let anyone too close to me at the same time because I'm afraid to get hurt." He told while trying to avoid looking his mate in the eyes.

"I get why you said you'd mourn whoever ends up mated to me....I wouldn't want to be mated to me either." He sobbed helplessly making his mate weep alongside him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you by my words. I was just jealous of all the girls you talked to all the times you ignored me....I thought I wasn't good enough for you." Nayara revealed, this time her being the one to avoid her mates gaze.

Tyler stood up swiftly, stumbling terribly before he grabbed her face with both of his hands and looked at her in awe.

"Are you kidding?! You're literally the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on! You have really pretty hair, and you're super talented! And you always smell like daisies and peaches....I literally love peaches! You smell just like them." He started happily in a dazed spiel.

"I also love how quick-witted you are despite you being shy. You don't hesitate to put me in my place when I act up, and you're honest. Also you sing soooo prettily." He ranted while throw shameless praises her way.