𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕯𝖎𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕾𝖊𝖊?

A/N: Hey hey! Hope you enjoy this chapter. You probably won't but that's besides the point.....👩🏽‍🦯 You can play the song above at the beginning, but play the song below as soon as you see it, sets the tone for later 😋
______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Can you be serious for a second? I'm calling to complain!" I hissed from over the phone. Rolling miserably in my sheets as my stomach cramped.

"Mmmhm, I hear that. But don't you think you're being a tad dramatic?" Ryan asked tiredly while shushing his mate that sounds to have stirred besides him.

"I'm literally fucking dying Ryan!" I sobbed in distress.

"Is that supposed to be a hyperbole?" He responded back unconvinced.

"Hyperbole—Ry, I had to be injected five times already with suppressants because of how bad it is. They legally can't administer anymore to me so I have to suffer through it." I explained while gripping onto my stomach as if that would make the horrid throbbing cease.

It didn't help, at all.

"Five, what the fuck...." He gasped in shock, the sound of the mattress on his end creaking from what I assumed to be him springing up.

"They said this is one of the strongest they've ever seen. They were kind enough to applaud me on my fertility though." I growled out at the embarrassment of recalling it all.

"Ew, how awkward of them...." He let out while practically gagging over the line.

"No exactly it's the worst." I groaned as I fought not to relive that dreadful moment again.

"So hypothetically speaking let's say your next heat is worse than this one—" Ryan said causing me to scrabble out of bed and knock on the wooden nightstand table besides me.

I'm usually not superstitious but I couldn't risk it.

"I don't think I wanna speak hypothetically with you..." I stated rigidly as I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"I'm gonna go right ahead and ignore that...what happens if they just get worse? You've heard stories haven't you?" Ryan queried quietly. Obviously afraid of the weight his words held.

"Yeah...but medicine has advanced so much. No one goes into heat strokes these days." I spit back while shaking the thought from my head.

"I mean—well yes, but that's why it's a hypothetical." He affirmed.

"Hypothetical is a realistic imagination that could essentially be proven or in some wild case possible....it's not a good hypothetical." I growled in explanation while shoving down the urge to throttle him.

"Goddess someone isn't a happy camper...." He teased in a sing-song manner.

"I'm hanging up on you."