𝕺𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 1

A/N: If y'all wanna grill me for never updating on a consistent schedule.....I wouldn't even be mad lol. I'm literally a mess, and me being in college adds to that but like, I'm a fucking disaster that has no idea wtf is going on like 99.9% of the time 🧍🏽‍♀️anyways—That's a pic of Ethan up above, he's baby 😩❤️

Also scroll for the song, feel free to play it whenever!
__________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

When I tell you I'm about to pass out, I mean it expeditiously.

I'm starting to gradually not care that I'm in the middle of a diner and I'm just gonna let nature take its course.

Wait, let me run through a quick explanation on what's going on without all the snazzy details. 'Cause I literally can't fight the sleep anymore.

After the game all the wolves had to be warped back over to the stadium, because we were originally transported to a further location for the open terrain and everything.

Cool, whatever, great.

The second we got back the sports center the audience was cheering loud as hell, but Goddess knows we deserved every bit of that applause for escaping near death.

I heard Ethan and Jayden explain their struggles with their designated terrains and good Goddess did they have it just as bad as I did. I literally contemplated if I got it easier with the Jaguar.

I mean, I was able to at least magic away from that threat.

Yet at the same time I casted the spell wrong, and it was probably because casting in front of people still terrified the shit out of me.....but I was able to use magic nonetheless.

So now we were indoor, we were getting applauded by the crowd....yay, awesome, wow.

I wasn't trying to be rude with all the sarcasm, I'm just exhausted and want some boba.

We met up with our friends and everything and I anticipated for immediate congrats on winning alongside some applause, but a fight had broken out instantly amongst the group instead.

Renaeh apparently saw Jonathan break Ethan's nose on the big screen, it's safe to say she was livid.

Jonathan then apologized for his 'overreaction' regarding the whole baton and brow incident and look to Kia to try and douse the fight. Probably because RiRi was still mad, even with the apology.

Now guess what Kiara did?

She spent the entire time just laughing which made everyone else laugh, so at least the problem sort of deescalated into nothing.

A few minutes of walking and a conversation or two later, we make it in front of the boba place.

Exciting, I know!