𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖓𝕶 '𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚

A/N: Um....that's a pic of Jayden above. Don't stare too hard 😭, I know he's attractive and all, but still.

Anyways, I want to move onto more important matters. I'm just gonna jump the gun and tell you all now that one of my characters will come out as genderfluid during this chapter. Meaning they switch between the two genders male and female whenever they feel more comfortable in the other gender. They themselves will specify what they want to be called and when to address them as different pronouns during the story. So I hope that clears up any confusion before it happens.

___________________________________

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of underage drinking, Um....silly drunken teenage antics? Probably an alarming amount of second-hand embarrassment....and that's about it I think.
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"Oh good Goddess....what the fuck happened?" I groaned aloud, but instantly regretted talking. My voice felt like a mic giving feedback in my head.

"Gaah my head—Where the fuck is everyone?" I mumbled out more loudly than I wanted to making my head throb viciously again.

"Shhhhhhhh, Jay!" A voice mumbled from the ground.

It had been Ryan, he was passed out in the living room on top of his mate, who looked just about as hung over as him.

I grumbled out an apology as I stumbled into the kitchen for a sip of water. On my way there I had seen a few of the others sprawled out on the floor. I of course was nice enough to check that they were still breathing, like the good friend I was.

When I finally got to the kitchen, I found someone who was already awake, and making something that smelt unrealistically delicious.

"What are you doing up...?" I tried whispering which came out more as a raspy grumble.

"I went a little crazy on the drinks last night, so I'm making everyone an apology breakfast. To like, help with the hangover." Dylan explained as he continued on with his cooking. He didn't really turn towards me, he just responded towards my general direction.

I couldn't help but watch in amazement as he professionally diced up ingredients he had lined up on the counter, and threw them thoughtlessly together to create something that looked delicious.

I took a seat on the island that had been in the middle of the kitchen, and waited patiently for him to finish.

I watched as he finished up the pancakes and waffles that he made from scratch, and hurriedly rushed to take out freshly fucking made bread and cinnamon rolls from the oven.

I've never even seen freshly made bread, so I poorly hid the marveling I had been doing over the food.

Once he placed the bread down to cool, he went and started cracking a few eggs into a big bowl and began to throw seasonings in.