𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖆𝖗 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖒 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖆

A/N: Listen. We've gots to see it through. Is there a new hot tour guide? Yes? But don't stress it's all gonna work out for our beloved lead. As long as you have faith, trust, and a stomach of steel. Anyways, you know the drill with the song above. (Also disclaimer: I stayed up till 1am to write this)
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"Welcome brothers and sisters, to Lunar Castrum Academia." The handsome guide and his friends sung out while giving us polite bows.

"My name's Kai, and I'm a Basilisk. I'll be answering any and all questions relating to the castle dynamics seeing as I'm Valedictorian." The onyx haired boy with the piercing eyes told causing everyone to nervously avert their eyes.

If you didn't know, Basilisks are practically the deadly dragon snake version of Medusa. So I get why everyone freaked out. Even I admitted I looked down at the ground after the revelation.

"Oh haha, I can't actually petrify anyone unless I shift into my other form, you guys don't have to look away." He chuckled in amusement causing everyone to send back a wryly laugh.

"Twit, you're scaring 'em!" A red head girl said while smacking him roughly on the back of his head before she stepped forward.

"Hello loves, my name's Keiko but everyone calls me Echo." She hummed out in an airy tone while smiling at all of us. Some Beta Wolf raised his hand in the back before speaking up.

"Why do they call you Echo?" He asked earning fearful looks from the other guides and an elated look from Keiko.

"I love getting that question.....Let me show you!" She chirped while suddenly growing magnificent white wings from her back.

"Echo, now you're gonna scare 'em. We're talkin' ever-loving daylights type of scary." A tall black woman mumbled from behind Kai where she stood hiding.

There was also another kid behind her but I was too focused on the fact that Echo was growing mouths all over her body to even notice anything else.

When they seemed to stop sprouting up she sent us a grin and started speaking in what sounded like a million different voices.

"This is why they call me Echo, I'm the captain of the cheer team and pep rally leader." Was all she said, but it was so loud I feel like I might've heard wrong. All the sounds of overlapping voices made my head ring.

"What did she say?" Someone from the group shouted.

"Would you like me to repeat it?" Echo asked right after she returned to her original form.

"No!" We all shouted back while shaking our heads vigorously.

"Yeah, Echo's an Angel. Most of the Angels at this school have some.... interesting powers." Kai mumbled while pulling on his ears as if he was adjusting his volume.

"I'm hearing colors right now? Is anyone else hearing....pink?" Rivera joked as nervously he tapped on his head causing everyone to laugh.