𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖞 𝖂𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖉

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

You know the rest of the day had to have been really trash when I can confidently say that Hillans' class was the highlight of my day.

Thank fucking Goddess tomorrow's the weekend. I'll just relax, unwind, maybe even study a bit.

But honestly knowing my luck, it probably won't be that easy.

Anyways, let me tell you how the rest of my day went after that shitty interaction with the asshole Alpha that shall not be named.

After Ryan left for class, I ended up leaving a couple of minutes after he and the others did. Mainly because I needed a second to clear my head. I wasn't about to carry this negative energy along with me all day.

So after a breather and some much needed words of encouragement from Dimitri, I hurried over to my alchemy class.

The lesson itself wasn't too bad, but it was hard to keep up with the pace of the Professor's teachings. I honestly don't understand how she demonstrates through the experiment so fast without mixing up her elixirs and minerals.

They literally all look the same.

I was somewhat glad but simultaneously petrified to see that my confused expression mirrored everyone else's in the class. I thought I was the only one who was lost because I was new. Apparently not.

At the end of the lecture the professor proceeded to tell us that tomorrow she'd be grading us on how well we execute the same experiment. Which was gonna be harder than her airy and positive tone made it out to be, considering I have no idea what this was even for.

Like seriously, what the fuck is alchemy for when I could do actual magic......This shit was as complex as it was redundant.

However, I'm hoping with the help of my new lab partner, we could figure it out before our next class. Or at least I can hope so. To be honest Aisha looked just as confused as I was while the professor went through the procedure.

I had to hold in a loud laugh at the remark a student made about the minerals Professor Kacey used scrambling her brain. Which, would make sense considering it felt like the entire thing was spoken in tongue.

Anyways after that fever dream of a lecture, Ash, who told me that was her preferred nickname, made plans with me for Sunday. She's hoping that we can go over a few chapters in the textbook that dealt with the experiment.

When I asked her if it would be more beneficial to go over the information later today while it was still somewhat fresh in our minds she laughed. Telling me she could only take so much alchemy in one day before she as well started speaking in tongue.

Taking her advice and reserving those plans for Sunday, I made way to the Witches building for my next class. Hillans' class.

I decided not to warp over. Instead I used the time it took me to walk from building to building to go over all the material I studied last night. I wanted to be ready for any question Hillans threw at me. It also takes a lot of my energy to have to warp considering I haven't practiced magic all that long.

News flash if you you consider taking an eight year long intermission from magic, just know starting up again is a bitch.

I was practically sweating bullets before I even reached the building entrance. Not because I walked but because I was nervous as fuck. By the time I made it in the actual room, I was sure I was going to have a panic attack.