𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝕹𝖔 𝕱𝖚𝖒

A/N: Marcus is literally so beautiful, y'all need to stop playing games and acknowledge it 😭 Also you can listen to the song above right now, or save it for later when I say to play it. Either way it sets the tone.
___________________________________

Warning: My humor is gonna be on crack today so you might have a laugh attack, or this chapter could be sad, IDK...I like to keep you guys on your toes. Either way proceed with caution —✨🥰✨
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜)

"Dylan...what are you doing?" I queried with a baffled expression as I looked to the shorter boy with my eyes blown wide.

"I'm cleaning the counter?" He told, but it came off more as a rhetorical question.

"Dylan....That's toilet bowl cleaner!" I yelled in disbelief. This had been the third time in an hour I've kept him from completely destroying the kitchen.

'For a kid that can cook like a world renowned chef, he can't clean for shit.' I thought to myself while trying to mask my frown.

"Oh, I thought it was all-purpose surface cleaner." He said nonchalantly as he put down the bottle and picked up some Lysol wipes instead.

"Just please ask before you use something." I begged while hesitantly returning to my sweeping, keeping a close eye on the boy.

"Ok Marcus." He responded with a soft nod and a determined-to-help face.

"Goddess help me.....I miss Leo." I whispered as I returned to what I was doing tiredly.

-𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-

"I really don't wanna clean." Leo whined as he adorably snuggled into my side. That's the tenth time he had whined about the chores ever since Mr. Zandlevus assigned them.

I could tell that he'd much rather spend his time sleeping and wrapped up in my arms. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't an option.

"Well—" I began saying but was abruptly cut off.

"Get over it cupcake, the sooner we get done with this the sooner we can relax." Ryan said sternly making Leo scoff into me discreetly.

"How are we gonna divide the work up?" Aisha asked as she looked to us with an eyebrow raised.

"Mates with mates?" Kiara offered with a mischievous smirk.

"Some of us aren't mates here, that wouldn't make sense." Jonathan told his cheeky mate while motioning to the few singles in our group, causing them to frown.

"Not only that, but we would probably get distracted and then this will all take longer." Ryan said truthfully making the rest of us nod.

"So how do we pick?" Nayara asked as she silently pushed away Tyler, who had already been whining about them not being together.