𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕹𝖚𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

A/N: Hey...how y'all doing? Was I gone for a bit? Yes. Am I sorry? I suppose 🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly I've had writers block so I've been putting in the work to figure out the end of this book. Lol doesn't that seem crazy? Book 2 right around the corner. Man do I have shit in store for y'all...Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Song above, play when it says.
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

Being angry at someone is fucking exhausting.

It's an entire workout, especially if it's someone you don't particularly hate. Like I'm sometimes petty and on occasion, emotionally immature. But I'm not tryna hold a grudge forever.

Especially since I've been so tired recently.

Between school, avoiding Jayden, and my onset lack of sleep, I've got my plate full.

Schools been crazy only cause everyone going on the upcoming trip is required to finish all assignments that we'd receive during our absence.

Which is stupid as hell, how would I do homework for school lessons I haven't learned yet? I don't know.

Now when it comes to the Jayden thing. I've been dancing around the decision of hearing him out or not.

That's actually a lie.

When I finally manage to build up the courage to go make amends with him, Aniyah would be there too.

Here we are, a couple of weeks into March since
Aniyah's arrival and I'm still siting around avoiding
the pair.

Which is way harder than you'd think because she's
here to stay, and literally everywhere I turn. At lunch, during gym, when the gang gets together to hang out.

Everywhere.

I know she clings to Jayden because she's new and shit, but damn!

What used to be my quality time with Jayden turned to some crazy game of dodging them at every twist
and turn.

But I guess they have history or a future? Or both. Them being soon to be weds or whatever.

And the lack of sleep.

Don't even get me started on that.

I've been having night terrors that's straight out of a horror movie. Like I'm talking about grade A sleep deprivation provoking nightmares.

And they always start the same.

꧁☬———————☬꧂

"Dylan, stop hiding bubs we gotta go eat!" Rae called playfully making me deliver a dramatic sigh and wiggle out from under the bed.

"That's no fair, Pops and Mama said we could play hide and seek!" I whined while crossing my arms and pouting.

"I know but as soon as we get cleaned up and eat we can go right back to playing!" She insisted spelling the dust off from my clothes with an easy incantation.