𝕱𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖞 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊

A/N: Good Afternoon children, I'll make this announcement short and sweet. I literally am fighting for my life in school, that shit has me in a chokehold and not the fun kind. And I felt bad for practically abandoning y'all so imma try to wrap this story up during the thanksgiving break. Happy holidays ~Shy 😁💕
P.S. Please play the song above when it says!
_______________________________
Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content. [lol I will manage to fit smut into anything, y'all just wait till the next book] If you wish to skip please stop at "That fucking trader" and continue at "Here I was, dressed in a onesie..."
_______________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

Mercury is in Retrograde, and the Sun is about to supernova.

That's the only explanation I can give as to why the hell my teachers are assigning homework like the world's about to turn to dust.

Which is funny cause you think there'd be other things they'd wanna do if the world went kablam!

But alas, grading essays on transformational spell history, and the fine alchemy of baso moss in celestial witches magic seems far more enthralling.

That's literally all my week has been.

Assignments, assignments, no sleep, all nighters, and....oh! I can't forget the projects after project I've been forced to do.

Half of this shit I think they're pulling it out of their asses. I mean, who in there right mine assigns a project on grimoire history?

I totally killed that assignment though.

My presentation had glitter in it and it was extravagant and I like, only stuttered twice. Woo, go anxiety medication! Shit works miracles for real.

That's besides the point though. The only silver lining passed all of the chaos was occasionally seeing Jayden. Though he was just as busy as me. Him being an honors student and all that jazz.

On the rare occasions he saw me, he'd kiss me, remind me to eat, take my meds, and then scurry off to do something for class.

At least I hope it's for class.

This might be my insecurities talking but sometimes I'm not sure if he was legitimately busy or just avoiding me. Or more so avoiding having to talk to me.

Ever since I told my parents and my aunt about me finding my mate, he seemed to have felt guilty for not doing the same.

I understand his reasoning....somewhat. It was different for him being a prince or future king or whatever.

In considering his circumstances, he needed to find a way to ease his parents into the news.

A simple, "hey mom, dad, I kinda fucked over a treaty older than I am all over some dude you never even met.....", won't exactly cut it.