𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖙 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙

Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content...[If I'm being 100 with you, this chapter has spicy moments sprinkled here and there but the smut is more towards the end and leads into the next chapter.] To skip the scene, stop reading at the "🌶" And go to the next chapter.
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

I followed aimlessly behind Aniyah for some time. She was walking in circles looking for somewhere private to talk, until she ultimately pulled me into a gender neutral bathroom.

It was under construction still which left gaps for eavesdropping so I casted a privacy bubble spell. Turning immediately after to look to her for some kind of explanation.

One being this was unanticipated, and two because let's be honest, this is fucking awkward.

The girl was well dressed as always but something about her demeanor was anxious. She spent the next minute smoothing out her outfit as if to calm her nerves before she looked to me and spoke up.

"I am so sorry." She apologized while bowing deeply making me tense up from shock.

"I'm sorry? Why are you apologizing exactly?" I questioned while tilting my head in confusion.

"I had to apologize, I feel as though my presence really shook things up in Jayden's life and yours and I...." She started before she trailed off to consider her words.

"I never meant to cause a rift between the two of you. I swear that the treaty is strictly one of royal business, we feel only deep friendship for one another and—" She continued to rant before I held up a hand and watched how she paused.

"Jayden explained to me and I know you were forced into it just as much as he was. I was upset for a while but it's fine now." I told making her look to me in so much relief I could've drowned in it.

"Oh thank Goddess! I've never caused 'drama' before...I wasn't sure if I needed a cake to apologize or—" She started ranting again while nervously fanning herself with her hand.

"The sorry did just fine." I interjected again pulling a sweet sounding laugh from the girl.

"Well, I'm glad that's settled...and um...can we possibly be friends?" She asked nervously while extending a hand out.

"Of course." I affirmed while shaking her hand softly and dropping the spell.

Before I could recollect myself to part ways she tapped my shoulder, grabbing my attention once again.

"I'm glad Jayden has people in his life that make him genuinely happy, I wish you two the best." She declared with a soft smile before she walked away.

I was puzzled by her final comment and opted out of asking her what exactly she had meant by it.

"How am I more confused after the conversation than before it?" I questioned towards Dimitri who just shook his head and urged me to move on.