𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒

A/N: Guess who started college again and will have absolutely no time to publish but will try super hard anyways cause she adores her audience and every ounce of support they've given her along the way...this girlllll!! Lol it might be a lil crazy but I got y'all 😩💕 anyways xoxo music above and all that jazz
____________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

I think I may be sick.

If not physically than at the very least in the head.

I don't know how I let this man convince me to go three more rounds after our first but once we stared we couldn't stop. It wasn't until I started dozing off that he finally left me alone, but it was terrifying to know that he barely broke a sweat after all of that.

He was insatiable and what was worse is that....I kinda liked it. Not just the sex which was, wow. It was the fact that he was crazy for me. Almost as crazy I was for him.

Anyways you'd imagine after that I'd sleep like the dead, right?

Wrong.

Or at least partially so.

The moment I was lying on Jayden's chest succumbing to the sleep that pulled at me, I felt my head stir. Mainly of the nightmares that were starting to feel like distant memories. They were haunting but it was their persistence that made them all the more scary.

꧁☬———————☬꧂

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

I skipped down the narrow steps of the basement. Holding tightly to the railing yet peering over the sides to catch glimpses of my mothers workshop.

It was always a rousing sight to see.

Her spell books were out and about. Sprawled every which way on the tables filled with ingredients and herbs. She had a mounted candelabra lit on each wall to give the space ambiance. The room felt of magic and overwhelming aspirations.

I took the final leap off the last step and I got a clear view of her grimoire resting on a moon shaped book stand.

When I took in the scenery I realized that I haven't seen the basement set up in that way for years.

My mom moved into my fathers pack with my aunt sometime after they graduated from Academy. He was from a vast yet simple pack that happened to be in need of the mystical gifts of witches. Mainly for advanced spells and elixirs their salutary wolves couldn't create.

Once they got settled into town, making a name for themselves as the pack's witches, it was only a matter of time til my parents stumbled into one another. Or more so my father happened to be in need of an elixir that countered a hangover he'd had after a huge town festival.

Once they realized they were mates they fell absolutely smitten with one another despite interspecies mating being taboo. Yet everyday my dad managed to find an excuse to stumble into her quaint little cottage. Which had been all the way on the other side of town. They kept up this little routine, growing close with one another until they threw their reservations out the door and got married.