𝕺𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 1

A/N: The photo above is Jayanti Singh, you'll find out who she is during this chapter. I just wanted to put the photo so you can have the image in your head while you read. Okay thank youuuu~ ✨😌
___________________________________

Warning: This chapter deals with themes of fighting and mild violence, slight gore, talk of major violence, anxiety, loss of control.

___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗)

"Fuck." I coughed out as I just barely recovered from being flipped onto the matted floor beneath me.

"Damn....." Jonathan and Riley winced in unison from the sidelines before rushing to ask me if I was okay. I could barely huff out a measly answer seeing as the wind was just brutally expelled from my lungs.

"Come on Ry, at least give 'em a show. Don't wanna go down too easy." The sassy Omega standing above me wheezed out condescendingly, laughing at the pain that blossomed on my face as I tried to get up.

"Oh shove it Asher, you know that was a dirty move." I spat out as I pulled myself off of the mat and swiftly delivered a harsh kick to his rib cage.

"Ow you crazy bitch, you just cracked one of my ribs!" Asher wheezed out while grasping harshly at his side.

"Guess we're fucking even now, I'm pretty sure you fractured my damn skull with that last trick." I spat out while thinking back to my previously un-concussed self being slammed violently onto the ground.

"Thank Goddess for us being supernatural, I love super healing." Miles, my wolf, chirped loudly. Complete disregarding the fact that we were both concussed making his voice sound like echoes and mic feedback.

"Ash, baby are you okay?" The Alpha from Asher's team called worriedly as she looked to her wounded mate.

"I'm fine Fiona." Asher tried to assure his Alpha but it came out strained and incoherent making her face fill with concern.

He suddenly shifted out of his peach colored team t-shirt, ripping his clothes to shreds. Without missing a beat he lunged fast, snapping his jaws in my face.

I head butted his snout when I found the opening to do so, and threw him off of me. Making sure to throw him so his bad rib would connect with the ground first. He let out a pained howl at the move.

"Wow, Omegas can really throw down." Jonathan muttered in disbelief as he looked to me in shock.

"We may be smaller, but we aren't fucking weak." I scoffed in offense to his surprise.

"Oh I didn't mean that in a bad—you know what I'm really sorry, that came out wrong." He muttered shamefully while flashing me an awkward smile.

"Wrap the match up Ry, you got this!" Riley encouraged while pointing to Asher who was now partially recovered from my prior counter attack.

I quickly shook off my nerves. I shook off everything going on in my head right now and focused in on his movements, trying to get a read on his next move.