𝕱𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕲𝖚𝖙

A/N: Hey Hey! How are we? Are we trying to piece together what the actual fuck is going on? Are we actually lost on where this plot is going? Have no fear! After the next few chapters it's all smooth ish sailing from there. Of course everything has to fall to shit first....but it does indeed get better 🤠
There's a song above for later and a picture of Riley, he's okay or whateva 👩🏽‍🦯
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

"I hate school." I grumbled to Riley from the phone as I walked out of Hillan's class, marching angrily beside a calmly skipping Ryan. I had just finished the worst lecture of my life, and called Riles to ultimately fill him in on my impending decision to quit school.

"Aww, don't say that." He laughed before cheekily asking me why. The phone was on speaker while we walked through the courtyard and I literally go on a full blown tangent.

"Ever since I ditched that one week Hillan's been on my ass. Like I missed Liagizan's lectures too and you don't see him taking it personally." I muttered tiredly.

"That's because he's not an old bat, old people take everything as a personal attack on their honors." Riley chimed slyly making Ryan bust out laughing.

Riley joined in on the laughter before he said 'sup' to Ryan. Ryan threw in a loud greeting before allowing Riley to come back to me.

I was sitting there, visibly unamused and he tells me how I should try and bear with it for now. Something about everything passes with time but I don't know, he sounded a lot like a fortune cookie in that moment so I zoned out.

After a while he tells me he'll see me later before he hangs up the phone. So I'm left here with hunger and worry lines deeper-seated than my obvious annoyance.

"He's right though, you just got to push through soldier." Ryan declared stiffly before he saluted me.

I rolled my eyes and give him a shove and continued strolling through the courtyard to the cafeteria.

It's noisy as usual and we got there kind of early so people are flooding in while others are walking out. Ryan realizes how uncomfortable I am by the crowd and to my relief he told me to go check if anyone's at our table yet.

"Can you get me my favorite Sushi?" I asked loudly over the crowd as I walked away with his things in my hand.

He rolled his eyes and shouted a very sassy sounding remark that I didn't quite catch. I knew it was sassy though, I could tell from the way he smirked after it and how he dragged over the syllables I could hear.

As I made it to our favorite table I take notice to how a few of the others things were here but only Eli was seated. His hair was pulled back in a way that framed his face in a masculine manner. His body language was far more lax as well, he was just slouching with his hoodie strings drawn into his mouth and it looked like he was zoning out.

"Eli you good? Where's the others?" I asked while pointing to Ethan and Tyler's book bags.

"Oh, I think they went to the bathroom or food or something." He mumbled in a tired voice.