𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓

A/N: So y'all remember that one time I said, "hang on because this plot is gonna get a little crazy?"......I don't think I've ever actually said that, so I'm warning y'all this time that nobody's safe 👁👄👁, anyways that's a pic of Ethan, he's best boy ✨🥺.
_________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"Thanks for the strawberry lemonade and Ryabashi seeds Sam!" Short Stack beamed happily after he finished paying for his food.

We all finished ordering way before him, only because he had taken up a majority of his ordering time having a conversation about today's dinner special.

"Of course Dylan, you are one of my best customers. Keep ordering here and I might name a sandwich after you." Sam joked while ushering Tiny away playfully.

Looking absurdly ecstatic he skipped over to where we had all been sitting. Quickly flicking his eyes around the table for a seat. Gulping slightly when he realized the only seat was across from Riley, and next to me.

"I-Is it okay if I sit here Jay?" Shorty asked me hesitantly.

"Tiny there are literally no other seats, just sit down." I grumbled while turning to continue eating my dinner, which was some poorly made Bahamian food the school sold only on Tuesdays.

I mean it wasn't the worst, but then again it wasn't anything like my mom's food.

Short Stack didn't say anything else, he just began a conversation with Ryan and a few of the others. I think explaining why he was acting all crazy and hyper. I didn't care to listen.

"Why do you always order that crap, you know it isn't as good as my Mama makes it." Ethan asked with a teasing smirk, pushing me jokingly.

"I think you mean our Mama." Jonathan butted in with a scoff as he looked to Ethan after looking. He shot me a look that screamed, 'he's joking right?'

"Yeah no offense to Auntie Giselle, but we all know our mom makes it better." I agreed while failing to mask the deep laugh that slipped from my lips. Tiny practically squeaked next to me and flipped his head in surprise.

He looked at me observantly before turning back to his prior conversation, that had now shifted from Ryan to Riley.

"So wait, was it goo or was it poison?" Riley asked with a confused yet slightly disgusted look.

"No it was neither, he's just being dramatic." Ryan sighed making Sasha, I think her name was, giggle endlessly.

"Dramatic?! Fairy coffee is apparently made from bullet frog something something, she put that shit in my mouth Ryan!" He flared his hands dramatically before pointing to his stuck out tongue.

"I had to rinse my mouth twenty times before it could go away!" He huffed out while pouting at the amusement the others found in his story.

"I mean at least you can still taste, you seem to be enjoying your lemonade." Riley teased as he looked to Dylan with this charmed look that had me gagging.