𝕺𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 1

A/N: Hello my precious darling's. I'd like to take a moment to thank you all once again for all your love in support. You guys are the best, and it kinda makes me feel bad cuz of what's to come.... But uhh don't worry y'all will be fine, the next book will come out like right after this one so like, don't stress. I don't do cliffhangers 😩
_______________________________
Warning: This chapter contains miscommunication, confusion, medical anomalies, swearing, and sudden death. As always please read with caution.
_______________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

There's a lot of things about my life that never made a whole lot of sense to me.

Almost like gaps within a puzzle that I never truly had the pieces for.

Nothing ever fit and none of it made sense but I try tirelessly to decipher it. I really do try, but that never stopped the confusion. Or the questions.

Questions that boiled over in my mind like a kettle. Spilling on the surface of my every thought but never spilling past my lips.

Questions upon questions, and then some.

Why did I have to have anxiety? Why didn't I have a familiar? Why does it feel like my family's keeping secrets from me? Why was there always a secret or problem dictating my life? Or why are there people out there always trying to sabotage it?

Why did the incident happened?

I feel as though nothing in my life has been the same after the incident.

It took one moment to completely derail my life in a direction it was never meant to take. Or possibly always meant to?

One thing was clear though. The sum of my existence makes me question my devotion to a maddening degree. I always find myself looking for reasons and answers for existence and the paths offered to me in life.

Always asking questions.

If the Moon Goddess was real then why me? Why has my life never been my own, my fate a toy for her amuse?

But then in the same moment of discouraging thoughts I stop myself. I think on what did I do to deserve everything great in my life.

From my Aunt Rae who supported me all my life to my parents who've always protected me. From my magic being out of control to me meeting my best friends who'd later on help me control them. From being looked down upon in my pack for being different to becoming a part of a friend group that truly loves me. From being mate-less and being hurt by a man who claimed he loved me to knowing and meeting my true love.

Finding Jayden, knowing Jayden, falling in love with Jayden. Everything about Jayden.

Goddess I love him.

More than I can put into words. On most days I love him more than the stars in the sky on others I love him like I love the sound of his name.