𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝕻𝖏𝖘, 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖘

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"Can we talk?" I managed to ask while trying to keep my temper at a minimum.

I knew I was being stupid.

I knew how wrong it was for me to be jealous of some dude that's known him for less than six hours but I was.

I was livid that at each twist and turn they were attached at the hip chatting, flirting, bonding over trivial things.

I was being so fucking stupid, and I couldn't understand why. I'm not the jealous type. Though when it came to Dylan I got all out of sorts.

What's even worse is Dylan knew me.

Even if we haven't spoken in forever, he had a feeling as to why I was upset to begin with.

When we used to speak, it was like he knew me better than I knew myself. Which may have been the reason he was hesitant to answer me.

I watched as he mulled over his decision to follow me into my room.

He sighed out his answer and followed behind me silently. Not saying a thing when I shut the door behind us, not saying a thing as I took in the sight of him.

He was fucking adorable. Everything about him was perfect, from his eyes to the little details littering his face. Freckles, dimples, all of it. His hair was a bit longer and the pink color was fading back into a reddish fawn but even that suited him well. The only thing was...

"He smells like that incessant snake." Saint grumbled within my head causing me to reel the wolf in and shut him out.

I was trying to maintain control and him pointing that out didn't do anything to help me.

"Damn even the bedrooms here are out of this world....do all of them look like this?" He questioned while running over to the bed and plopping on the velvety silk bedsheets that laid on the old style Victorian bed frame. He jumped in his seat to get a feel for the material before he continued looking around the space in awe.

"I dunno." Was all I answered back as I walked over to him.

I was too busy making mental notes about how he really enjoyed the castle's Victorian undertones to say anything else. He seemed to swoon all day at the decor and the details I cared nothing for. I just found an inexplicable comfort in how happy he was.

"D-Do you like him?" I suddenly asked making Dylan's eyebrows immediately furrow.

"You have some nerve." He starts while standing up and marching over to where I stood in the large space.

"You have some fucking nerve, you know that?" He grits out while glaring at me now.

"You are engaged and you wanna asks me a question like that! You have no right—" He starts barking while pushing a finger into my chest making me stumble backwards.