𝕾𝖔 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖂𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞?

A/N: You can play the song when it says so down below. I hope y'all aren't disappointed with my music taste so far. There's a picture of our baby Dylan above and I'll make sure to include photos of the new characters that'll be guess in this chapter.
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"I know I said I was bored before but I fuckin' take it back, I didn't need all this pressure to be put on me!" Ethan practically cried as he ripped the first aid kit open and threw the equipment out onto the sand before us.

"Can we get a fucking healer over here?!" I shouted angrily at the referees that sat idly in watch as we tried to resuscitate Dylan's unconscious form.

"They already sent someone, twice. Your stupid ass is the one who scared them all away." Jonathan growled while slapping the back of my head making me shoot him a nasty glare.

"He's unconscious and those incompetent shits tried to talk him awake. Like, is it not obvious I tried that crap already? He obviously needs medical attention not a fucking therapy session." I quipped with a scowl.

"Can you stop acting like a dick and just let the professionals do their jobs?! I only know how to give basic first aid not bring back the dead." Ethan complained making us all snap our attentions towards him.

"Dead?!" The others choked out while looking him up and down in dismay.

"Dead—Watch your fucking mouth man, ain't no one dying." I grimaced while looking down at the still and unresponsive Omega.

No one's fucking dying.

At the very least, not if I had anything to say about it. Dylan was very much alive and I was irked beyond belief when my cousin had implied otherwise.

"Do you think it's a magic thing?" I suddenly spoke up while remembering the short shocks from earlier that we believed to be earthquakes.

"Is that what that was earlier.....magic?" Rivera muttered out while looking down at Dylan worriedly.

"What? What did you see?!" I asked firmly while glaring him down.

"N-No it's just his eyes did this thing where they were glowing, then he told me to run and stuff. Next thing you know there was earthquakes t-then this crazy blast—" He stumbled over his words so quickly his explanation was barely coherent.

"So you went this entire time sitting on that information?" I all but rumbled in a dark husky tone.

"W-Well I was knocked out by the blast, last time I saw him he was very much conscious!" He insisted nervously while backing away from my piercing glare.

"I swear to Goddesses if I wasn't worried about him right now, I would—" As if a secret prayer I pleaded was answered, as I threatened Rivera I heard a soft cough beneath me and saw Dylan stir.

"Fuck my head..." He groaned loudly as he tried to sit up but collapsed again, my hands were already hovering by his side and I caught him without fail.