𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕹𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊

A/N: This might be a weird question, but can you guys read the font I put the chapter title in? Idk if that's a dumb thing to ask, but whatever.......Lmk.
__________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

'Today will be a great day Dylan!'

'Don't be anxious, I'm sure everything will be fine.'

'Seriously Dyl, what are you even worried for?? Don't be so paranoid dude!'

I should've bet money on that shit, I'm practically a divination witch. I just know Ryan is eating those words now.

Of course they had sentiment at the time, but now we're here. Dealing with, whatever the fuck this is first thing in the morning.

"Pebbles, stop it princess!" Ryan yelled in distraught as he tried to remove pebbles terrified form, from above his bookshelf. She had climbed up there in an attempt to flee Moo Moo's rage filled chase.

Apparently they decided they didn't like each other. A realization I wish could've been postponed till way later.

Ry and I are about to be late to our first class. Or not? I honestly don't even know how far the building is from here. I can still complain about it though.

"Perfect, my first full day of this class and I'm gonna be late." I growled in annoyance as I held Moo Moo back from running into the bookshelf, seeing as she was trying to knock down Pebbles from it.

"Shifting is practically a gym class, it won't matter if we're a little late." Ryan retorted as he tried to calm his cat down.

"I swear to Goddess if this is what the rest of my day is gonna look like, I don't want it." I spat out as I finally managed to stick Moo Moo's rabid self into her cage.

"I'm sorry to have to do this girl, but the last thing I need is you murdering my friend's familiar this early in the morning." I tried explaining knowing damn well she didn't understand nor care. She just gave me an angry bark before turning away from me.

"Sorry, Pebbles, you have to stay in your cage too....it's only fair." Ryan relayed pitifully as he put Pebbles in her light pink cage across the room from Moo Moo's baby blue one.

"Wow, having them both here was a horrible idea." Ryan stated in shock as he looked off into space. He wore an expression that really screamed 'damn this unexpectedly backfired'.

Unlike him, I actually did see this coming. Definitely not to this extent but I totally called it.

"This was a really bad idea." He said again as he now begins glancing back and forth between the two cages.

"Yes it was, now stop daydreaming man, we gotta go." I stated sternly as I grabbed my book bag, an extra set of clothes before tumbling out the door.

"Totally unexpected." Ryan mumbled again as he led the way to class. Eventually he got bored of the subject and dropped it.