𝕺𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 3

A/N: Pic of Kyle Rivera, just incase you forgot what he looks like. Hope I didn't keep y'all waiting too long for this chapter. I know the suspense must've been intense. Though can we acknowledge how I'm literally killing it with these back to back updates 🏃🏾‍♀️
____________________________________
Warning: Blood and slight gore. Cursing, confusion, concussions. Lastly mildly graphic scene of someone being pinned down. It's an upsetting scene. (I'm not sure it's triggering enough to cater any further explaining, but please read with caution)
___________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

I barely had time to take a breath in. The mix of pure adrenaline and vigorous movements of the wave above the surface may have been the only way I got free the second time I was pulled under.

I tried my best to stop spinning out of control but the water was still fighting me as much as that mysterious creature had been.

The only cohesive thought I had was to shift back to fight whatever had gripped down on my thigh before. I couldn't help but contemplate which of my forms could take the physical damage of getting torn into. I tried not to let my thoughts go to that.

I flicked my gaze frantically around the water below expecting to see a shark or something but was horrified to see another wolf staring at me.

Before I could even process what was going on, it lunged at me as best as it could from under the water. I used all the strength I had left in my good leg to kick it straight in the snout. Using the time it took to recover from my attack to swim away.

I managed to get a good amount of distance between my attacker and I from within the water. Though when the burn in my lungs became too great I struggled my way up to the surface.

I waited patiently for the wolf I had fought to come up to the surface for air as well. Hopefully that way I can fight them on better terms.

Though they never came up.

I wasn't sure if that made me anxious or not. On one hand I was injured and glad to have disarm the threat. On the other hand I may have just murdered someone....

"Fuck, did I hit them that hard?" I hissed in question while trying not to think too much about my slightly mangled leg.

It wasn't healing as well as I usually did because of the salt water. All I felt was the sting as my blood continued to mix with the salt water.

"Maybe they came up and we just lost them—" Saint tried reasoning but that thought was completely scrapped when we heard the surface of the water break behind us.

I flipped around and instantly tried to put distance between me and this fucking psychopath. My eyes blew wide in shock when the gray wolf in front of me shift back to human form, revealing Jeff.

He flashed me a sinister smile, not even bothering to hid the crazy that danced freely in his eyes.

"Are you mentally fucking insane? Why the fuck are you trying to kill me you fucking sick sadistic piece of overgrown disease?!" I growled while punching him dead square in the face.