𝕺𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 2

A/N: Jayden is unironically funny. Like all my characters have their funny moments, but I swear he's my favorite. He's my lil moody comedian🧎🏾‍♀️....
Anyways, I got some memes for y'all as a treat cuz we reached 2k reads 😩❤️ Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!
________________________________

Warning: Jayden curses a lot...which isn't exactly new. Marino is in a silly goofy mood. Ethan has no idea what's going on. Dylan's....well Dylan. Plus there may or may not be a lot of violence with a bit of comedy thrown in to cushion all the attempted murders 😐 (Also slight gore and angst warning 🥸)
_________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

Garbage.

I'm talking complete fucking trash.

I'm trying my hardest to take shit seriously because I see how seriously some people be taking this whole Olympic thing. But I honest to Goddess wanna say fuck it and just walk my ass back to my dorm.

Take a fat lil nap or read a book or somethin'.

I didn't care for the games last year and I sure as fucking hell don't care 'bout 'em now.

If Dylan's ass about to be butthurt about it, I'll make up for it later I guess.

Maybe I won't bully him on being a redhead or I'll get him Boba or something. I don't give a shit honestly.

No offense to anyone here but I sincerely hope y'all take fucking offense to this...

All this shit they expect us to do is nonsense.

"I'm sorry repeat tha' again?" A wolf asked Marino in dismay after hearing what they had in store for us.

"That's the eighth time you asked that Josiah." Thomas grunted while crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Well obviously I'm just tryna understand the purpose of all this...." He grumbled back to the Coach making the stoic man roll his eyes whilst running a hand down his face.

"For fucks sake...." Thomas huffed into his mic making the audience break out into laughter.

"The first game was battle to submission, which concentrates mostly on the respected werewolf tradition of putting discrepancies to rest over battles. It was a way for every wolf to access their skill set in terms of strength." He began.

"The second game was Rough Terrain Relay Race, which was supposed to test how quickly you and you wolf are able to adapt to an environment, especially one that required shifting back between each component." Thomas revealed giving me a lot of insight into what the fuck that whole ordeal was yesterday.

I shot a glare to Dylan in memory of him refusing to tell me what was up yesterday, but he only shot a coy smile in return.

"I mean you also could have just paid attention...That's always an option." Saint stated blankly making me groan tiredly.