𝕮𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖌

A/N: Hello guys. Very quickly before I start this chapter I wanted to mention that it is a bit heavy in its themes, so there might be moments where you might be inclined to take a break and you do what's best for you. I only hope you keep reading for the resolution and peace after the chaos.
Now with that being said.........
________________________________

Warning: This chapter contains themes of substance abuse. Specifically underage and illicit drug use which is not condoned nor to be romanticized. Talks of consent and boundaries, Severe depictions of a nervous breakdown, Betrayal, mentions of vomit, Aggressive withdrawal.
________________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎)

'You never forget your first high.'

It's a plan, simple fact.

You always have flashbacks to that first night where your life changed forever.

You'll remember the dumb party you were at, and the feeling of alcohol dulling your senses. Maybe if your lucky you'll remember a song or two or how the DJ sucked.

Or you remember the school dealer luring you into a private little section in the party. In a dimly lit room, filled of a whole bunch of cool kids who're pulling you into a false sense of security.

They offer you some of the crushed fairy dust filed in neat little lines over the tables surface, or maybe a bit of sea serpent venom in fun looking smiley face tablets. Or whatever other drug they're passing around.

In my case it was wolfsbuff, and I'll never forget that first high.

-𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-

"Cole, darling, come join us!" Maria slurred slightly with a grin plastered on her face.

She sat sitting on Tyrant's lap and he looked just as out of it as she had. I knew he was stoned cause he had a grin on his face and that man never smiled. It was off putting.

"What are you guys doing?" I questioned while looking around the room of barely anyone I recognize beside her, Tyrant, Gillian and Keomí. The girls stood across from the couple in a corner giggling absentmindedly.

"We are celebrating the end of the Olympics!" Maria explained while waving me over.

"Yeah, those stupid games went on forever." Tyrant added before chuckling deeply. Also very off putting, that man never laughed.

I take a seat on the sofa besides me and motion for Keomí to join me. She and Gillian stumbled over and plopped on the couch with dramatic giggles.

"What is this? What did you take?" I asked Keomí while looking at her in concern, she couldn't even answer she just started laughing again and collapsed into me.

I held her close and turned to look at Maria who had a hand full of clear looking pills with a lavender filling.