𝕾𝖕𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖞 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

We walked for minutes upon minutes trying to piece together the confusing directions given to us in the group chat. We occupied the task with a calming chat. Mainly about how vast and beautiful the details of the building were. I relished in the architecture and he relished in my excitement.

It took a few wrong turns and a phone call to Marcus for us to find the room.

It was on the upper levels and let me tell you, calling their dorm a "room" would be a fucking insult. That shit was a villa compared to my dorm. It was almost the size of Rae's apartment, and remember she has two floors so that's saying something.

The dorm was the same color and basic furnishings as a regular dorm but there was obvious differences.

For starters the floor to ceiling windows that displayed the beaches and the south part of the campus. The kitchenette and the large living room that sat besides a closet space and hallway that lead to what I believe was a master bedroom.

There were certain touches that Leo and Marcus added to make the place feel more cozy. A nook area that had space for their familiars, and a little coffee table in front of the bay window that held textbooks and their backpacks. There was this beautiful Polaroid collage of all the pictures they've taken over the year. Most of them recent seeing as there's been an expansion of the previous friend group.

"Yo, why is this place kinda~" Jayden started before glancing down at me with wide eyes.

"It's nice as fuck." I chimed in agreement to my awestruck boyfriend before I was met with a slap upside my head.

Not from Jayden of course, from an idiot and a self proclaimed best friend.

"Ow." I yelped while massaging the sore part on my scalp and cutting my eyes at Ryan who looked back and forth between Jayden and I in agitation.

I tried to look around him to see if anyone witnessed that violent attack, and I see Sasha making direct eye contact with me. Trying desperately to hold in her laughter.

"Ryan, why the fuck?! Sasha you just saw him hit me and you aren't gonna say shit about it?" I whined while swinging my head back and forth between my mate and friend who just let me get beat on.

"Boy please, I agree with him. Y'all are late, like late late." Sasha chuckled as she sat between Aisha's legs allowing her to braid her hair into a crown.

"Are you kidding me? We are like a few minutes late..." I sputtered out while looking away from the prying eyes of our friends.

"Hours." Tyler corrected from across the room while texting on his phone.

"Only like two." Jayden shrugged off while throwing his arm on my shoulder, and giving the group a look that put an end to the conversation.

Jonathan seemed to get the hint and interjected with a casual chuckle and shake of the head.

"Okay that's enough of that, we already know what y'all was up to, just come sit down." Jonathan chimed while waving us over onto the makeshift giant bed in the center of the living room.