Excuses

Loki-
15.) running doesn't matter, I'll hunt you down if I have to.
32.) I'm tired of your lame excuses. - I was thrown off a building.
33.) I'm dying! someone put me out me out of my misery- I thought you said you had cramps. - close enough.

Devilbat

    You dropped your broken gear down on the table with a loud clang letting out an annoyed huff. Well that mission went swimmingly. Angrily you marched over the cabinet to grab a glass, if only that idiot would have come back when he was supposed to then your gear wouldn't be broken.. again. And like always he would be the last one back to the compound.
   You filled the glass from the tap, and chugged it while staring the wall ahead of you. Just a simple mission and you almost got blown up because someone didn't back you like he said he would.
   "Stupid Asgardian." You seethed as you set the glass down, trying hard not to crush it.
   You turned, your next thought was how to fix your broken pack and guns.. again. Low and behold there stood the reason of your annoyance. Clad in black leather with hints of green and gold. The bruise on the bridge of his nose was already starting to heal along with split in his lip. He gave you a sheepish look when you snagged your pack from the table, part of one of your guns hit the floor with a clatter.
   "Oh look, his royal highness finally appears." You said snidely, glaring at him.
    "Y/n, honestly, I was on my way." Loki said, his voice apologetic as he spoke.
   "I'm tired of your lame excuses!" You exclaimed as you tried to pass him. Loki struck his arm out stopping you from passing.
  "I was thrown off a building!" He replied, his eyes never leaving yours as he spoke.
   "And you can use magic." You retorted as you pushed past him. You felt the Asgardian follow behind you, the soft steps of his feet echoed behind your own as you tried to ignore him.
   "I can use illusions." He told you, no doubt the man had his arms crossed behind his back as he walked. You rolled your eyes, all you want at the moment was to either a.) shoot something, oh that's right you had to fix your guns first, b.) take a hot bath, alone which wouldn't work since Loki was doing his trailing puppy bit, or c.) get him back.
    "Illusions, magic, same thing." You replied tersely as you stepped up to the door to your room.
    "No, completely different things." Loki spoke as you turned to face him. You took a deep breath, glaring at him. His stupid face was even driving you nuts at the moment as well.
    "Who cares, all I know is asked you to cover me when I went in but no, you weren't. You had to go deal.. deal with.. I have no idea what you had to deal with but it left me alone and without back up." You spoke harshly as you opened your door trying not to let emotions get you. "And this mission.. this one I was supposed to excel so Cap and Tony could see I could handle it."
   "Y/n, I am truly sorry." Loki said softly as you opened the door and stepped inside.
   "Whatever Loki, I'm going to go in here by myself and just be a lone. Cause right now I don't want to be around you." You sighed as you shut the door.
   Loki stood there, staring at the door. In the month he had known you you had never been like this. You were always really nice to him, joking with him. You would participate in his pranks with Thor. His head dropped as he turned away from your door and walked away feeling slightly more rejected then he usually did with the rest of the avengers.
   ——-
   You dropped your bag on the floor and laid down onto your bed, mind whirling all over the place as you did. You regretted speaking that way to him but at the same time you were just so angry with him. You allowed yourself to sink into the bed, grabbing your blanket and throwing it over your body. You didn't care that you were unshowered at the moment. You just wanted to lay there and not think about how the Asgardian prince let you down.
    "You know my brother is scared of snakes." He said with a twinkle in those mischievous eye as you passed by the pet shop.
   "I'm betting you have something to do with that." You replied as you nudged him lightly with your shoulder.
   You rolled to your other side, looking at the door. You hurt, your feet were killing you from your new boots. Which was annoying considering the fact the you had had them almost a month and they should of broken in by now. You shoulder hurt from being throw into a wall cause you forgot to sweep a door way. Had Loki been there that wouldn't of happened. Then again, Cap had been yelling at you to remember to sweep every door.
    "Running doesn't matter, I'll hunt you down if I have to." You screamed chasing the man as he ran through the hall holding on to your favorite beanie. The light blue grasped in his hands, and grin on your face cause you when you did catch him you wouldn't actually do anything.
   A sudden pang surged through your abdomen, causing you to curl into a tight ball on your bed as you tried to remember how to breathe. The real reason for you irritability becoming more present by the moment. You groaned as you rolled the other way, you hated when you got pissy because your uterus decided it wasn't happy. You grumbled to yourself as you clutched your abs curling into a tighter ball.
———-
   Hours later a soft knock at your door interrupted your thoughts. You took a deep breath before calling out that the door was open. Slowly the door unlatched and Loki peeked his head in, quickly he crossed the room placing his hand on your back as he saw your painful face.
   "Darling, are you okay?" He asked softly.
   "I'm fine, they're just cramps." You told him breathing out as your eyes flicked over to him. "Sorry I was kinda cruel earlier."
    "You were right though, I should of been there." He stated, rubbing your back gently.
    "No, I need to be able to handle myself." You explained as another strong cramp racked your body making you grit your teeth. "I'm dying! Someone put me out of my misery!"
   "I thought you said they were cramps?" Loki asked looking down at you in confusion.
    "Close enough." You grumbled.
    "Can I do any thing to help?" He asked as he continued to run his hand across your back in comforting circles.
    "Yes, ice cream, chocolate, movies and cuddles." You replied before wanting to scream from the pain again. "And pain relief."
    "I'm on it." He smiled as he stood from the bed.
    "And Loki, don't get thrown off a building."