Trick

Loki
13.) let's runaway together
19.)oh god you're smirking again, what'd you do?

Mandywholock1980

    The orange glow from the sun kissed your skin as you reclined back just outside the compound. Your body completely relaxed as the warm breeze ruffled the edges of your dress. Loki's arms loosely wrapped around you as your head rested back on his shoulder. He kissed your temple ever so slightly as you continued to watch the sun continue to set.
   "Let's runaway together." He said softly in your ear, your eyes opened wider at the words. Your heart started to pound in your chest at the implications of his words.
    Slowly you looked over your shoulder at him, his soft eyes locking onto yours. He smiled gently as he looked down to you. Runaway together? What would the rest of the team think? Nobody would understand, none of them trust him, nobody understood the raven haired god like you did.
   "Loki." You breathed, licking your bottom lip, his eyes flicked down to your lips when you did.
  He leaned forward your heart racing in your chest as he did. Slowly you leaned forward, something you had so desperately wanted, to feel those mischievous lips against yours.
   Suddenly you were drenched in freezing cold water, your eyes snapping open. Bewildered you looked around, grey metal walls on either side of you. The hum from the fluorescent light above you, the feel of the nylon cord wrapped tight around your wrists. A monitor with static was sitting in the corner, a keyboard and chair in front of it.
  You looked down and found yourself strapped to a metal chair. Your heart sank as you looked up to see the grey hair bastard from the photo Cap had given the team. You closed your eyes for a brief moment, remembering, remembering exactly what had happened.
   The quin-jet had touched down in the desert, tumble weeds blowing away at a rapid pace as you, two other recruits and Loki disembarked the craft. The heat sweltered around you and sweat instantly pooled in your lower back. The dry soil beneath your feet crack as you walked toward the massive industrial style factory before the four of you.
  "Alright, so this is how this going to play out." You stated, eyes drifting and locking on each of the men with you.
   You had given them the run down, you were to be in and out. Retrieve intel, and take out the leader of this sect. Some grey hair guy who was trying to bring old Hydra files back. You pulled the gun from your hip as the four of you made your way in and enemy gunfire took out the two new recruits.
   You and Loki split going opposite directions, Loki making copies of himself as he did. For once, you weren't the decoy. Blessed was the man that could create more Loki's, not that you would complain. Quickly you rushed down the hall, hearing the gun fire behind you, knowing that the mischievous man would be fine.
   At the end hall you came across a room, and once sweeped, making sure it was all clear you hurried to the computer near the corner. You slammed the thumb drive in into the usb slot and started clicking away, that's when you felt the pain explode in the back of your skull and everything went dark.
   You breathed out as you looked back up at the bastard. You weren't even sure where he came from but now here you were tied the god damn chair inside the stupid metal room. The one time you weren't decoy and shouldn't of been kidnapped. How and why this always happened to you?
   "Alright." You nodded to yourself. Who knew where Loki was, he was probably toying with some poor fool at the moment.
   "Alright?" The man echoed, his green eyes focused solely on you.
    "Yeah, alright." You replied calmly. "Not the first time I've been in this position, probably won't be the last time."
    "Ah, my dear, but it is." He stated clasping his hand behind his back as he slowly circled you, making the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end as he did.
    "I have back up." You stated flatly continuing to stare forward as the man came around the other side of you.
   "I killed your back up." He replied cooly as he slowly walked to the monitor. He typed something on the keyboard and the screen lit up.
   You watched as the recruit entered before you and being cut down by gun fire. The room was silent as the video played, there was no audio as you watched Loki make dozens and dozens of himself on screen. Each one being taken out by gun fire.
   You smiled to yourself as you saw the real Loki make it out of screen. He clicked a button and it brought up Loki again, but he was focused forward and didn't see the man sneaking up behind him. Your heart leapt to your throat as you saw the guy pull a long serrated blade from his waist.
   "No." You breathed as the man stepped forward plunging the blade into Loki's back. You watched as the gods face contort before he fell to the ground. "No, no, no."
   "Your back up is gone and that leaves just you." He grinned as he walked toward you.
   "How?" You said softly, feeling the tear slowly fall off your cheek.
   "What's the matter?" He asked with an evil chuckle. "Did your lover go and get himself killed?"
   You didn't answer, you couldn't answer. You were trying to hold it together and not let the tears fall as you stared at Loki's lifeless form on the monitor. Your heart sinking, further and further, the burning behind your eye lids as you willed yourself not to cry. You shook your head trying to recompose yourself, slowly your eyes lifted back to him.
   "You bastard." You seethed, slowly the door behind him started to open. You kept your eyes on the man I front of you.
   "I've been called that before." He replied, crossing his arms before his chest as the trickster slipped holding a jagged blade in his hand. "This is the best the good Captain could send?"
   "He'll have sent more." You replied cooly, Loki lunged forward, the dagger slipping into the man's spine.
   You watched as the man's body dropped to ground at Loki's feet. Your eyes trailed back up meeting Loki's eyes. It was then you saw him smirking as he stepped forward.
   "I do like seeing you strapped to a chair, lovely." He purred through his smirk.
   "Oh god, you're smirking again. What'd you do?" You asked him, feeling a wave of panic.
   Slowly the man dead on the floor faded from sight along the tv monitor. It was then you realized what the god of mischief had done. He had fooled you, made you think he was dead. Your eyes snapped up as you stared at him in disbelief.
  "You asshole." You breathed, flexing against the ropes. "I'm going to murder you when my hands are free."
   "Then maybe I'll leave you tied." He leaned in toward you as he spoke. "I do quite like it."