Cherries

9, 25, 29, cherries my uncle tony series.
9.) oh, so you're an assassin now?
25.) did I ever tell you that you make the moonlight beautiful?
29.) do I dare ask, what did you do this time?

It had taken a while, for everything to settle. With moving in the amazing apartment the your uncle had provided, constantly having one crisis after another, it had seemed like years since the last time you had relaxed. With both brothers out of the home it was quieter then you had ever remembered your life being. It was nice and at the same time alittle too quiet.
They had went on a group bonding retreat or whatever Tony had called it. Though you doubted how much bonding would happen with Loki in the same room as your uncle or Clint or Bruce, hell even with his own brother. Actually maybe it was a bad idea that he went, one wrong quip and he could easily be tied up, duct over his mouth, while the rest of them did there own thing.
You sighed, shaking those thoughts from your head as you went about finishing making yourself some dinner. You looked at the overfollowing pot of soup and realized that you had been making enough for yourself and the brothers for so long you forgot what it had been like to cook only for yourself. You let out another heavy sigh as you realized that you would have to put most of it in the fridge and save it for tomorrow.
You spent most the evening catching up on shows you had missed. Even though you had attempted to watch American Horror Stories with the brothers Thor's constant questions could be over the top and sometimes frustrating when you would get really into the episode. And then there was Loki who would try and draw your attention away from the screen anytime the room was dark to steal kisses, or you for that matter. You loved them both but, sometimes a girl just needs a break and to get her horror on.
Once you had finished binge watching the reason, cause you had the entire day off and could do something like that, you picked up the empty bowl from early and took it back out the kitchen. That's when you looked over to the freezer and remembered you still had some ice cream left that Thor hadn't eaten all of. The bananas sat on the counter, and you knew you had whip cream and cherries in the fridge. Oh, temptation, how cruel.
Giggling to yourself you pulled another bowl from the cupboard, and skipped over to the freezer when a flash of green caught your eye. You stopped, hand on the freezer door and slowly turned your head to face the haunting color just peaking around the entry way to the kitchen. There was no doubt in your mind the owner for the elusive fabric.
"I spy with my little eye a hint of emerald green, might I take a guess? Loki?" You stated, turning fully and placing your hands on you hips. "What are you doing?"
"My love, isn't this what assassin's do, sneak up their potential victims?" He purred as he stepped around the edge, that sly smile of his gracing his face.
"Oh, so you're an assassin now?" You asked, taking a step toward him. "I thought you were a king?"
"I would be king." He retorted, raising an eyebrow at you.
"What are you doing home so early? I wasn't expecting you or Thor back till later tomorrow." You asked walking over and wrapping your arms around him.
"Did I ever tell you that you make the moonlight beautiful?" Loki smiled, giving you that grin that melt your heart. One that usually meant he was no good, and being that this was Loki that meant he always up to no good.
"Uh huh. Do I dare ask, what did you do this time?" You asked, keeping your arms wrapped around behind his neck.
"I may have accidentally sent your uncle to another realm." Loki said, biting his bottom lip. Quickly you took a step back, you jaw hanging loose as you stared at him.
"You what?" You asked, slowly releasing him and crossing your arms in front of you.
"Well, we were all drinking, Thor still has a flask of Asgardain ale. And you know how much your uncle and the rest of his cohorts love his ale." Loki stated, walking over to the fridge, he pulled the ice cream out of the freezer and you watched him not bothering to move.
"Captain Rogers was discussing some of the more wonderful parts of America, and Wanda started talking about her home Solvokia." He continued as he closed the freeze door and the set the container on the counter.
"Clint and Natasha began telling every some of the places they had been and describing them beautifully. They went into great detail of a place called Bucharest."  Loki explained further obviously stalling by this point as he had opened the fridge and pulled out the rest of the items needed for an ice cream sundae.
"Loki, you're stalling, why? Where is my uncle?" You demanded.
"Oh, don't worry, I brought him back, well mostly anyway." Loki replied as he peeled the banana. It was about this point you had this feeling that some thing else was going on.
Suddenly you turned, knowing a distraction when you saw one, only to see Thor raiding the pantry, his bag already stuff full. The shelves be him bare of anything breakfast related, including the poptarts. Marshmallows in hand, a bag of chocolates held firmly between his teeth. He stopped mid movement and gave you a wide eyed look.
"Thor!" You stated, and then turned back to Loki who already had the jar of cherries open looking innocent. "You made this whole ruse just to get snacks?"
     "Maybe." He replied before popping a cherrie into his mouth and vanishing.