Stumbling

7.) did you kiss me, just to shut me up?
9.) please don't tell him/her I said that.
14.)  oh god you're smirking again, what'd you do?
16.) And so, I start another day being kidnapped, just my luck.
Loki

    You stood next to Natasha, one of the first friends you had made when you moved to the big city. The bar was dark and dimly lit, bodies were packed in tight next to the bar counter as they always were on Saturday but you didn't mind. It wasn't often that you got to see her and even less so that she had spare time to spend an evening with you. You both moved away from the oak counter, drinks in hand to find a table to sit at.
    "I know you can't tell me what you did, but where did you go this time?" You asked, sitting down in the hard metal chair.
    "Istanbul." She smiled, sitting as well, brushing her red hair from her face. "Didn't get to see much, we were in and out within twenty hours. Tell me about your newest piece."
    "Well, I found a coffee table on the side of the road for free." You started, besides your regular old boring job you created things to sell on the side. Taking old roughed up pieces of furniture, shelves, end tables, and refurbishing them. Usually you add bits of flare to them, putting comics or slabs of rock under a hard top coat. "I've been finding some old vintage posters of your good captain friend. Think I'll dec it out that way."
     "Sounds like it's going to be awesome. Let me know when you finish, I know someone who would pay top dollar for it." She snickered, leaning forward on her elbow with a devilish smirk.
     "Deal." You smiled, Natasha was good at find people to buy your stuff. Then again she seemed to know everyone and their brother these days.
     The two of you continued to catch up as the evening rolled on. It wasn't till way later in the night you spotted someone at the bar counter that peaked your interest. He was tall, and had his jet locks smoothed back. He was dressed in a form fitting black suit, that just did things to you.
   "Well hello handsome." You stated from your spot, Natasha naturally looked over her shoulder.
    "Blonde or black hair?" She asked, looking back to you.
    "Tall, dark and has a nice ass." You smirked to her before focusing your attention back to him.
    "In that case, I'll go get him." She smiled coyly as she stood.
    "Nat! Please don't tell him I said that." You responded knowing better then to argue with her on going over.
   Casually she walked over and you felt your nerves begin to buzz, you watched as she placed her hand on the back of the blonde. Natasha was at ease around them, earning a round of laughter as she lead them back to your table. You swallowed thickly as the two men joined in.
    "Y/n, this is my friend and co-worker Thor and his bother Loki." She smiled, settling backdown in her seat.
    "Evening y/n." Loki stated in light accent, enough to make you swoon even further.
    The night rolled by too fast, and you had been in deep conversations with Loki most of the night. He was charming and humorous, and very polite. Before you knew it the bar was closing and you were slightly tipsy. Loki helped you out of the bar, his arm around your waist. Natasha had left with Thor, both needing to get up in the morning, leaving you and a man you had just met alone for the night.
    "Y/n, might I ask how you arrived here?" Loki asked, looking left and then right as you both stood on the sidewalk.
    "I walked, from that way!" You giggled pointing down the left side of the street. Loki turned, moving you with him and began to walk.
    "You'll have to explain how to get you home." He laughed lightly as you swayed abit on uneasy feet.
    "It's not that far up a head." You told him, giving him a cheeky smile. "You're cute."
    "So you've said." He smiled back.
     "And you don't talk like you're from around here." You added, watching as he bit down on his bottom lip.
    "I'm not." He nodded, pausing with you waiting from the walk sign to turn green before guiding you across the street.
    "How do you know Nat?" You asked, stumbling over the curb as you continued your trek home. "I swear, these stupid death traps!"
    You stopped moving and slipped out of your heels, and then proceeded to walk bare foot home. Loki's face screwed up at the sight of your feet touching the pavement.
    "Darling, I don't think that's the wisest idea." He said, you turned and stumbled trying to walk backwards. Loki's hands shot out grasping your hips to keep you from falling.
    "Getting a little handsy? I like a man who knows how to take charge." You giggled. Loki chuckled and scooped you up. "Whoa."
    "How much farther is your place?"
    "Across the street and the fourth floor." You replied, Loki carried you the rest of the way.
    It didn't take him long to man handle you to your apartment and as you unlocked the door you were feeling nervous and slightly bolder then usual. Called it the many beers, or the shots, maybe it's cause you were drunk or lonely.
    "Loki, you can stay if you want, I mean I have a couch or there's the bed, I mean you can have the bed. Not trying to imply.." he cut your rambling off with a soft kiss. The warmth of his lips gently moving against yours.
    "Did you kiss me, just to shut me up?" You breathed when the kiss finally broke.
    "You were nervous and rambling." He stated, pushing the door open behind you as his lips sought out yours.
     His tongue brushed across your lips as he pushed you into the apartment, kicking the door shut behind him. Your hands slid up the fabric of his shirt, feeling the contours of his muscles hidden beneath it. Loki's grip around your waist tighten, pulling you into him roughly. Slowly you started to unbutton the black dress shirt, desperately wanting to feel his skin.
     He lifted you with ease, walking you back towards the couch behind you in the dark. You slid your hands under his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin against your palms, Loki moaned into your mouth at your touch. He laid you down on the couch gently, his lips never leaving yours as he did. Somehow you managed rid him of his shirt, and your hands traveled across his skin.
    "We shouldn't." He said breaking the kiss, you lips find his neck with ease. A soft groan fell from his lips as you bit down lightly.
    "I think we should." You whispered against his skin, grinding your hips upward against him. You could feel his hardening length, as he bent his head, his hair cascading down into your face. A growl came from deep with in him, his hips meeting your out of instinct.
     "Love, you've had a couple of drinks, it wouldn't be fair." He said, finally pulling his body from yours. You whimpered at the sudden loss. "Come on, let's get you to bed."
    "To bed?" You asked and then raised your eyebrow. "Or to bed?"
    "As tempting as that is, I mean for you to sleep." He chuckled pulling you from the couch.
    You allowed him to lead to your room, and he covered your body as you laid down. You reached out and seized his wrist, pulling him down next to you. It wasn't long before you drifted off.
——
    The next morning you found yourself wrapped around Loki. The events from last night swirling in your head, your desperate attempt to sleep him. Gently Loki rolled over to face you, the corners of his lips pulled up.
   "Oh god you're smirking, you are going to do?" You asked, Loki reached over and brushed the hair from your eyes.
    "Not going to let you leave this bed, not until I have you begging mercy." He growled, crawling his body over yours.
    "And so, I start my day being kidnapped, just my luck."