Training

"Whatever, Steve." You giggle snapping a towel at him as the two of you left the training room.
    "I'm serious. I tell yah, the man use to chase so much tail. But the minute Peggy ignored him it was like someone kicked his damn puppy. Priceless." He laughed, throwing his hand over his chest, clapping you on the shoulder.
"Language." You jested, at him. "Though seriously I would of loved to have seen that."
"Ah, Miss y/n, how is your evening treating you?" Loki asked as he rounded the corner, your eyes met his. God, why did he have to be so perfect?
"Doing, doing good. Steve and I just got done training." You say, placing your hand on Steve's arm. Trying the steel yourself.
    "Maybe sometime you could train with me." He replied, a slow smirk pulled at the corners of his mouth. He winked at you as he passed, gently brushing your shoulder with his.
   "I can't believe Thor brought his brother here, and worse is Tony is allowing him to stay in the compound." Steve said, an edge to his voice as the two of you continued your walk to the kitchen.
   "Steve, come on, he's not that bad." You sigh, taking a seat at the bar as he started to make the two of protein drinks.
   "He exiled his brother and almost laid waste to a small town." He replied, not bothering to turn to you.
   "But he didn't." You protested.
    "He opened a portal above New York and let an alien race in to attack us so he could rule earth." He turned looking at you like you had lost your damn mind.
   "Okay, you have me on that one but he also helped Thor defeat Hela." You looked him with hopeful eyes.
    "And in the process obliterated Asgard." He stressed pinching the bridge of his nose. "I still don't understand what you see in him."
    "What do you mean by that?" You asked, trying to hide the blush that creeped up your cheeks.
    "Don't play that game with me, I've seen the way you look at him." He sighed looking away from you, hoping you couldn't see the pained look that crossed his face.
    "Steve, it's just." He cut you off, holding his hand up. He turned his back to you. You felt your heart start to sink, you had had your suspicions about Steve having feelings for you. This confirmed them, and your heart broke for the man, really it did. You loved him, would follow him into the depths of hell and back but you weren't in love with him.
   Steve placed your drink in front of you and walked out not saying another word. You dropped your head down, it would be so much easier if you did having feelings for him and not the god of mischief. Unfortunately that's not how life worked, or at least your life.
   You snagged the drink off the bar top and retreated to your room. You closed the door and laid down on your bed staring up at the ceiling.
   "Maybe sometime you should train with me." Dear god that man was sin on legs. His smirk could make your panties end up in China if he didn't watch it. The way his eyes would rake across your body when he didn't think you were looking. You groaned in your bed rolling over, desperately trying to get him out of your head before you had another restless night.
    You had seen him in the gym training with his brother once. The way his shirt clung to him, drenched in sweat, his black hair framing his face. The way he sparred was almost animalistic, his movements fluid, he didn't move like the rest. He calculated everything before striking, he thought about the persons next move. It was a game to him, and you knew it, he saw fighting like how some people played chess.
    Dear god, and when he smiled cause he had out witted his brother, by far the most sexiest thing you had seen. You tossed again, trying rid yourself of images of him smiling up your body. You gave up, deciding a cold shower was needed instead.
*****
The next day you waited in the gym, looking around for Steve. Yeah, you kinda squashed any hope the man had with you but you didn't think that would keep him from training you. After half an hour passed you gave up waiting, you had already warmed up, so you started on the punching bag.
   The bag thudded with each punch from your bare knuckles. You insisted on training that way, cause no one is going to come at you when you had gloves on. Because of this your knuckles had grown a thick skin, sometimes you were jealous of women with beautiful hands but you were an Avenger, that far out weighed the other.
   "Miss y/n, are you training alone today?" Loki's coy voice startled you from behind, your body went rigid.
    "Uh, yeah. Yes." You tried to keep from stuttering, turning on your heel to face him.
   Your eyes went wide, Loki was wearing sweats and training shoes. His chest was bare and his hair was loose, above all else that trade mark smirk upon his gorgeous face. It took you a minute to remember how to breathe, you heard him chuckle as he walked around your left side.
    You blinked hard realizing that he caught you staring, and staring hard at his toned chest. Slowly you felt the heat creep up your face, you took a deep breath in.
   "Was there something I could help you with Loki." You tried to reply cooly, your voice came out shakier then you intended, not bothering to look at him as he rounded behind you.
   "I think you should train with me, rather then these pathetic midgardains." He laughed lightly into your ear. A sudden bout of courage steeled your nerves, as you turned you head, faces in inches apart.
   "Those pathetic medgardains have kicked your ass more then once if I'm not mistaken." You smile at him as his eyes locked onto yours. "One word... Hulk."
   "If you think you are above me, then let's spar." He hissed, looking down at your lips. Suddenly your dropped, sweeping your legs out catching the man off guard. You popped back, hopping back, arms up loosely in front of you, ready for him to fight back.
   Loki had crashed to the floor on his back, you heard a sinister laugh escape from his lips. He sprang back up to feet, bowing his head slightly, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly four other Loki's sprang up around you, this just got harder then you thought it was going to be.
   "Alright pet, lets see how well you handle the god of mischief." He smiled wickedly at you.
   You struck out at him, he side stepped.

    "So exactly what is the point of putting y/n up against antlers?" Tony asked Steve as the two of you were completely unaware of being watched.
    "It's what she wants." Steve sighed, looking down as Loki took a strike toward you, you snagged his arm and flipped him over your body just in time to watch the illusion dissipate.
    "She wants to train with him?" Tony glanced at the heartbroken man.
    "No, she wants him." Steve reiterated, leaning against the window watching as you desperately tried to fight the would be king.
    "Oh?" Tony looked back at you and Loki, despite the annoyed looked on your face as you tried to figure out which was the real Loki. You looked happy, a smiled wide on your face. "OH."
    "Yeah, I never had a chance." Steve chuckled, you finally hit the real one, and hit your stride. Throwing punch, after strike, after kick causing the man to back up. He was blocking each new assault, a twinkle in his eye.
   "So, what is this exactly?" Tony just watched his friendly closely.
   "Me putting the two together, from there it's up to them."
    "Awe, look at you being a match maker."

You were gaining momentum, with each new strike you were making him move back. It felt great, knowing that you were doing that. Loki wasn't dodging, he allowed you to pelt him as he blocked each strike. Then with lighting speed he ducked in under your arm, hooking your knee with his ankle he threw you to the gym floor.
    You chest heaved as you laid there, realizing what had just happened. He out witted you like he did everyone else, he was allowing you to advance on him. He allowed you to think you had the upper hand. You rolled to your knees looking up to him. That god damn smirk on his face.
    "My pet, in the end you will always kneel." He whispered leaning in his lips brushing yours.