The Sink

1.)can you be serious for once? - I tried that, worst two minutes of my life.
2.) did you try turning it off and then back on?
21.) you paid how much for the sink?
27.) did you think you could do this and I wouldn't find out?
Devilbat Loki

You closed the door behind you, leaning against it, allowing your eyes to slowly close for just a moment. It's had been just over a month since the surgery on your lower back and as part of your physical therapy you took to taking walks outside. You had been going stir crazy, unable to go to work, not really being allowed to do much. It started just walking from the bed to the bathroom, and Loki had been amazing.
He cooked, he cleaned, he helped you up in the middle of the night, calming your worries on whether the wound was healing and not inflamed. But after the first week drew into the second it started to drive you crazy. Yeah, it was awesome to have 'kneel before me, your rightful king' Loki at your beck and call but there was just some days you needed a break.
Thor came home the second week, and that's when things started to get tense. As with the Asgardian brothers, they started to bicker when around each other for longer then a couple of hours and true to their nature started to fight by the third week, and that's when you started your excursions out side the beautiful little apartment your uncle had set you up in.
"Loki!" Thor bellowed, and today wasn't going to be any different from the sounds of it. You took a deep breath and slowly walked away from the door heading to the kitchen where the God of Thunder had yelled from.
You could hear the scuffle before you even turned the corner and in hind sight, you should of just went up stairs and laid down but yet here you were, watching as water steady flowed out of the cracked sink. Thor's cape shoved deep down in it, still attached to the man that it had belonged to, the mjnoir partially meeting the crack. You didn't really want to know, but Loki stood wide eyed, finger on the garbage disposal switch, and a coy smile on his face.
"Lady y/n will not be happy brother." Thor stated, as he looked up from the sink to the god of mischief.
"Then we shall not tell her Thor." Loki replied calmly as he attempted to pull Thor's cape out of the garbage disposal.
You bit your bottom lip and watched as the two idiot brothers tried to get Thor free. A knock at the door startled all three of you and you quickly ducked out of sight as the two men looked at each other. Making your way to the door, you heard the lock click and in walked your uncle.
Tony waltzed it like he owned the place, which technically he did but that didn't mean you didn't make a mental note to have the locks changed. He was dressed down, well, as dressed down as Tony got. Dark denim jeans, ac dc shirt, probably thousand dollar shoes and his signature rose tinted glasses.
"How's my favorite niece?" He asked as he walked in.
      "Uncle Tony, I'm doing fine." Not your sink though, you thought to yourself as Tony took a good look around. "A little cooped up but that's to be expected. How are you?"
     "About the same as usual, did you get the fruit basket Pepper sent?" He questioned as he started to walk briskly into the living room.
     "Uh, fruit basket? It was one of the Pepperidge Farms baskets with the cheeses and sausages." You responded chuckling when a crash came from the kitchen causing Tony to swerve mid step. Shit, was the only thing that went through head upon hearing the sound, Tony's shoes clicking a cross the wood floor.
     "Thor, reindeer games." Tony greeted as both men suddenly stood in front of the broken sink.
     "Tony, a pleasure to have you in our home." Thor stated, eyes slightly wider then usual.
    "Is it?" Tony asked watching as water trickled out from under the man.
    "It truly is, I wasn't aware that you had planned on gracing us with your presence." Thor swallowed thickly as you watched from the sidelines, Loki slowly moving his wrist while attempting not to look over his shoulder.
   "Why is there water on the floor?" Tony asked curtly.
    "I spilled some water attempting to wash the dishes." You countered, startling both of the Asgardians.
    "Y/n, you aren't supposed to be doing any work." Tony shifted his feet to look over to you, eyes slowly traveling up from the floor. "And those two look guilty."
    "Tony, what could they have possibly have done? As you can see the kitchen looks impeccable, it's not like they broke the sink or anything." You responded, Tony narrowed his eyes on you.
     "I hope not, that sink is worth ten grand." He quipped back, walking over and opening the fridge.
     "You paid how much for the sink?" You asked, eyes widening and slowly drifting over to Loki. Slowly the illusionist walked away, his raven hair catching the shine from the sun outside the window.
     "Ten grand, pennies for me really but Pepper really liked that one." He stated, closing the fridge, odds are checking to make sure you were still well stocked on food. He turned back to the Asgardian brothers and walked over. He knelt down in the water and surveyed the brilliant white porcelain. He cocked his head, eye brow raised and was about to stand when a drip fell from the base.
     "Did you think you could do this and I wouldn't find out?" He asked looking up at Loki.
     "And what is it you think I did?" Loki asked, that devilish smirk present on his face as always.
     "I know you are up something." Tony stated, standing up eyeing your secret husband.
     "Isn't he always?" You chuckled, another drip hit the floor next to Tony's shoe.
     "Tony, y/n says there are things said about people who are overly paranoid." Loki smirked eyes never leaving Tony. There was a brief tense moment as both men stared each other down. Your uncle slowly lifted his hand, sticking it out to the side and flipping the handle turning the water on.
     You held your breath as Thor slowly moved away from the two men who were having a show down, water slowly filling the sink.
    "Tony, what are attempting to prove." You asked, looking from the sink to the pair.
     "That your boy toy is using his magic to hide my broken sink." He quipped, you rolled your eyes, waiting.
     You expected the illusion to slowly fade and water to come cascading out. You excepted to see Tony's pant leg covered in water, and him to start yelling at Loki. What you didn't expect was for the water to stay in the confines in the white porcelain bowl. Soon Tony turned the water off, finally breaking his prolonged eye contact and stared dumbly at the broken item in question.
     "I don't.." He trailed off.
      "Did you try turning it off and back on again?" You asked sarcastically.
     "Ha Ha." He spat out and briskly walked away, silently you let out a sigh of relief.
    Tony didn't stay much longer, only to walk the apartment making sure that you were being cared for properly before giving you a quick hug and leaving. You turned on your heel and almost ran back to the kitchen, water coated the floor and you didn't step a foot forward, not willing to risk your back. You glared over at the brothers who were moping up the floor.
     "I hope to Hell you have a good explanation." You almost hissed, eye baring into Loki, who smiled sweetly at you.
    "Darling, it was a slippery situation." Loki jested, you tried hard not to smile.
    "Can you be serious for once?" You asked, as he slowly made his way toward you.
    "I tried that, worst two minutes of my life." He replied with a grin.
      "Hang on, those two minutes better not be when you married me, which by the way we still have to figure out how to tell my uncle." You chuckled as Loki stopped just feet in front of you.
      "Darling, you just did." Loki replies, as Thor kept his head down, focusing on the water puddle.
     Slowly you turned, your uncles eyes slightly widen, the color of his skin just a bit paler then usual. He blinked hard a couple of times, he opened his mouth and then closed it again. For once, Tony Stark was speechless, he turned on his heel and walked out. You looked back at Loki who shrugged.
     "He took that better then I thought." Loki responded as your phone went off.
    'You're grounded. Me, you and pepper need to talk.' Popped up on screen, you lowered your head and took a deep breath.