Uncle to the rescue

1.) So I just realized... I've been shot.
12.) poor little girl, still wanting your happy ending.
39.) What's in your hair? - trust me, you don't want to know.
Devilbat

You thought about how simple your morning had been. Putting the weeks worth of laundry away, stopping by the store to get the months groceries. Going on a picnic with your a couple of your girlfriends, it really had been a pleasant day. However all that had changed the minute the sun went down.
You had decided to meet up with your estranged sister at a new bar you had never been to. You got lost along with way and ended up at the wrong bar, it was shady little joint just on the other side of the tracks.
A haze hung through the building as you walked in, all the lights were off except the fluorescent ones hanging above the pool tables and the neon signs behind the counter. All the chat stopped as you waltzed in, men clad in the leather and chains. You knew that you were in a biker bar before you even entered the building.
You approached the counter, the balding man behind it greeted you with a smirk. You could feel your skin crawl under the stare of every person in the room. You sat down at the end of the bar, slowly putting the neck of the beer to your lips. You tried to ignore the whispers going around the bar, as men started to stand a bit straighter, chests puffing out.
Sis: hey, I'm not going to be able to make it.
You: that's alright, I think I went to the wrong bar.
"Well, shit." You whispered just as the biggest dude in there started to saunter over. You set the beer bottle down, rising from your seat and heading towards the door. If your sister wasn't going to be here there wasn't any point in staying.
"Hey pretty girl." The man who had started walking towards you cooed, grabbing your arm. "Where do you think your going?"
"Anywhere but here." You replied, ripping your arm out of his grasp.
You continued your path out of the building but that had been another mistake to add to the list of things gone wrong. You never felt the blow to the back of your skull, nor the way your body drop like a bag of rocks in a puddle of god knows what. Or the fact you had been dragged by your feet to equally disgusting car.
All you knew was you were yet again trussed up in what you hope was at least a clean chair, a splitting headache and your hair was stuck to the side of your face. A mixture of smells hit you all at once, stale beer, urine, vomit, old cigarette smoke. Your stomach lurched, as you surveyed the room. It was dark, and you could hear the scurrying of what possibly was rats running around. The only light was a green glow coming off the computer, it was an early nineties model, big and boxy.
You wiggled a bit in the chair, hearing the wood creak and protest. Finally a large form entered the room, the smell of body odor hitting you as he pulled a chair over to you. You had decided after this, you were moving as much as you love your cute little apartment you were getting tired of being kidnap every other week. At least you wore the bracelet that your uncle had given you, the one with the tracker that could alert your boys to were you were at any given time.
     "Your little friends will not be able to help you here." He bellowed, the smell of rotting teeth hit your nose and almost making you gag. "I have safe guards put in place, no amount of lighting will save you."
     "Could you please breathe in the other direction." You gagged out, turning your head away from him. "Dear lord, this has got to be the worse kidnapping I've been through."
    "Don't worry pretty little thing, it will be your last." He chuckled darkly, the screen behind him lighting up furiously. You heard the faint sound of thunder, and your heart lifted. The man sitting opposite of you flicked on a black and white tv behind him.
     You could see Thor and Loki outside what looked like a metal building, or at least part of it. Thor slammed his hammer into the door, arches of lighting bouncing off of it. Not even so much as a scratch appeared on the metal, your heart began to sink as you watched Loki attempt to use his magic. It was no use cause the minute he grasped the door handle his body went rigid, an shock of electrical current coursed through his body.
     "Please don't." You begged as you watched boyfriend's body slump to the ground, Thor rushing to his side. He helped his brother to his feet, Loki shoving him away as he tried kicking the door in. His body went rigid again before falling to the earth beneath his feet. "Don't! I'll tell you anything you need, just don't hurt them."
     "Poor little girl, still wanting your happy ending. Don't you see, even if you tell me, I will kill you." He leaned in close, you screwed your eyes tight. "What I want is the Tesserac, and your little pet up there is the only one that can tell me."
      "He'll tell you, you don't have to kill me for him to tell you." You cried out, pulling against the chains that bound you.
      "Oh sweet little child, it's not just you I'm going to kill, it's him as well." He sneered. Good luck on that, you thought yourself, opening your eyes to see Thor yet again try and use the hammer again on the metal door. The man rose from seat, walking back over to the monitor.
     You felt around your wrist, turning the bracket till you found the small button. You pressed it down, it would only take seconds to alert Friday you were in danger, and minutes for your uncle to respond. You watched as the brothers tried in vain to open the door. The man looked back to you as he flipped a switch, both men on screen stopped and looked above the door.
    "Gentlemen, I'm sure as you well know I have your little friend here." He bellowed, moving slightly. You could see the blinking red dot in the corner of the room, he was filming. "And I'll release her, but first I want something."
     "No, he won't!" You shouted, the man walked up and back handed you for the boys to see. You couldn't hear Loki but you could see him in the monitor, you could see the rage pouring off of him.
     "Give me the tesserac and I'll release her, fail to do so.." he held up a gun for them to see.
    You were about to respond when every speaker in the room crackled to life, Thunderstruck began to blare through them. Your heart started to race as you looked up at the bewildered man, his wide eyes landing on you.
    "What the.." he breathed.
    "You picked the wrong girl to kidnap." You smiled up at him. "Didn't you know, Tony is my uncle and god father."
    "You don't look like a Stark." He whispered, backing toward the wall fear in his eyes.
     "You're right, I don't. My dad and him were best friends growing up, so much so that they even referred to each other as brothers. So naturally when my parents died he took me in and adopted me you fool." You seethed, watching the monitor behind him. You saw the streak through pitch black sky heading straight towards the boys. "How else do you think I know Loki and Thor?"
    "Alright, enough games." You heard your uncles voice come through the speakers. "You have my niece, and I want her back."
     The screen before you lit up as he fired a repulser at the door, a whole appearing as the smoke cleared. The brother rushing in before Tony had a chance.
    The next couple of minutes went by in a flash, you heard the sounds of repulsers charge and fire. The sounds of gunfire, the static coursing through the air. All you could do was curl up in the corner, broken bits of chair still attached to your body.
    "Darling, what's in your hair?" Loki asked, pulling you up to his chest after a while. You nuzzled yourself into his chest.
    "Trust me, you don't want to know, hell I don't even want to know." You murmured, as he walked with you out of the building in the cool nights air.
     "I have never been so scared in my life, y/n, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get to you." He whispered, falling to his knees with you still wrapped protectively in his arms.
    "You didn't reindeer games, I think you need to reconsider that apartment I offered you." Tony clipped the iron man mask flipping back as he walked out Thor behind him.
     "Uncle, knock it off!" You snapped. Pain slowly blossoming through your calf. "I just realized.. I've been shot."
     All three men's face dropped, worry etching across their face.