Sanity

21.) And so, I start another day being kidnapped.
26.)all that blood looks good on you, brings out yours eyes.
28.) why is there a raccoon in the kitchen? And why is it wearing an apron?
Loki devilbat

     You blew a strand of hair from your forehead as you looked around the small room. The walls a slate grey, a cement floor, an annoyingly bright uncovered over head light bulb that wasn't doing anything to help the throbbing in your head. A singular metal door that had multiple dents. The ropes that wrapped around your upper torso holding you tight to the chair was an ever present reminder that you knowing the Asgardian brothers would no doubt lead you to moments like this. Adding to the fact that your uncle was not only a very prominent man but an Avenger as well, that probably didn't help. But on the bright side at least you had had your back surgery.
     "And so," You sighed heavily with aggravation. "I start another day being kidnapped."
     It had been months, almost a year since your last kidnapping. You had went out to replace the stuff Thor had took while Loki was the distraction from last night. It was the return trip, broad daylight, well some what overcast but still very much during the day. Carrying two bags back toward your upscale apartment, at first you thought you had felt a bee sting you. And naturally you brought your hand up to your neck, only to the brush dart out instead.
     And that lead you to this moment, well actually only a couple moment before this one right here. The blinding headache, the steady small pain throbbing in your neck, and the demeanor of a disgruntled penguin. You wanted to slap whoever thought this was a great idea, this never went the way they planned. However that never stopped them.
     The door creak and all you did in response was raise your eyebrow. A very well dressed man with a neatly groom goatee walked in, his heels clicked against the cement floor. He held his hands behind his back, and you weren't sure if he was the big boss man or just a really well dressed henchman.
     "Asgardains or Stark?" You demanded.
     "Come again, little girl?" He asked with a thick accented voice.
      "Or Romanoff?" You tilted your head slight, narrowing your eyes. "Russian?"
      "What would give you that idea? And why would you think Romanoff?" He questioned, stopping just before you. Maybe if you had the ability to stretch your legs the tips of your toes would touch his black Italian leather shoes.
      "Well, your accent. I know a lot of people, been around a lot of different accents. Comes with the territory. So what do you want with Natasha?"
"It's not Romanov that we want." He stated, his lip curling in a sinister sneer. "We want our asset back."
"Your asset?" You question feeling your brows bunch together.
"Yes, and you, little girl are going to get him for me."
"Me?" You rolled your eyes taking a deep breath. "I don't have your asset and this, this right here kidnapping me and holding me hostage is only going to end badly for you."
"Nobody knows where you are, trust me, we are safe here." The guy smirked, cocking his head to the side. You laughed in response looking straight at him.
"You really think you're safe here? You seriously think so? Do you know how many times I've been kidnapped?" You asked him, taking a deep breath. "Look buddy, attempting to go through me to get your asset is like going through Comcast to get ahold of Disney, it just doesn't work that way."
"One of two things are going to happen." You stated flatly before continuing. "You either get Thor and Loki, cause they are very protective me, especially the raven haired God of Mischief. He'll likely rip you to pieces while Thor fries your ass. Or you get my uncle, and he is not someone you want to be on the bad side of. Cause either route you go, it's going to be severely painful."
"I'm hoping it's your uncle. We are heavily fortified, and he will need his entire team to get you out. And when he does that he will bring me my asset."
"Okay, don't say I didn't warn you." You stated just as a red light in the hall turned on and began flash before the power flickered. "Guessing that was the back up generator being kicked on?"
The man looked over his shoulder before pressing on the ear piece that was hidden in his ear. He shouted something in Russian briskly. He turned his gaze back to you, you shifted, straightening yourself a bit more.
"Guessing the perimeter was breeched?" You smiled.
It didn't take long before you heard gunfire and the man in front of you sprang into action. He spun on his heel, pulling a gun from his hip. He never got a shot off before you watched his body jerk and blood spray out behind him onto you. You reeled back slightly in the chair caught off guard, normally things like this didn't happen yet here you were covered in someone else's blood. You blinked hard a couple time before it dawned on you a flash of green and gold had entered the room.
"My pet," Loki cooed as he knelt down in front of you, a dagger materializing in your hands. He cut you free as you slowly looked up and met his eyes. "All that blood looks good on you, brings out your eyes."
"Loki?" You said softly before the room went black.
—————-
You woke with a start, your soft blanket surrounding you and Loki's side of the bed empty. If it weren't for the fact you could still feel where the ropes had rubbed against your arms making them raw you would of just thought it was a dream. The window outside was dark and you weren't sure if it night or early morning.
Slowly pulling yourself from the confines of your warm soft bed, the second thing you notice was you were in your pajamas. So whatever had happened after being doused in the guys blood Loki had at least had the decency to change you into something clean. Hushed voices came from your open doorway making you wonder what the hell was going on.
Slipping out into the hall you excepted to hear Tony sternly talking to the brothers, yet the voices you heard beside the idiots were ones you didn't recognize. You walked out into the landing looking down into the living room where a woman who was green was standing. Not wearing but her skin was green and you felt a wave of confusion. She was talking to another woman with overly large eyes and antennas sticking out of her head.
Whatever they hit you with must of had some psychedelics into as a tiny tree looking man was kicking a huge guy that was silver and red at the base of your stairs. The tree thing repeatedly say 'I am Groot.' in a very angry tone. Almost everyone stopping talking as you hit the bottom of the stairs, except the tree. You started walking toward the kitchen where you could hear Thor and Loki talking to someone else when a man in a red leather jacket stepped out of the dining room, his out fit almost reminding you of Micheal Jackson era clothing.
"Well, hello gorgeous." He smirked, his blue eyes traveling over you.
"Wow, nice one Thriller, the 80's called and want their wardrobe back." You stated walking past him as you rolled your eyes.
Stepping into the kitchen reveled even more confusion.
"Why is there a raccoon in my kitchen? And why is it wearing an apron?" You asked looking from Thor to Loki.
"Who you calling a raccoon? Is she calling me a raccoon?" It spoke, you blinked even harder looking slowly up from it back to the brothers.
"Lady y/n, this is Rabbit." Thor stated proudly, smiling.
"Thor, that's not a rabbit." You replied looking at Loki.
"Darling, I know this might all seem confusing, but these people are who helped us get you out of Hydras base. This is Rocket, the only sane one of the group." Loki explained.
"If you think he's sane then obviously it's someone else in this group. I think I'm going to see if my therapist has any openings. You boys have fun and don't use my good knives." You replied, slowly turning and taking a deep breath. "And also to ask my uncle if I'm going to need a bigger apartment."