Duck and Ballons

28.) did you just.. hit me with a water ballon?
27.) catch me if you can!
25.) do you like it when I touch you like this?
Tom and wade
Devilbat

     You had been out spending a day with your friends, it had been so long since you had been out and about without Tom by your side. It was nice catching up with the drama going on in their lives. Somehow you managed it where they were still unaware that the Tom you were dating was the Tom Hiddleston.
     "So your boyfriend is ducking sitting?" Margie giggled, taking a sip of her mimosa.
    "Not really he loves Wade." You replied, playing with the straw in your drink. Thinking about the situation this morning where Wade refused to leave Tom's side, following him into the shower, leaving feathers in his wake.
    "Your lucky, if I brought home every random stray like you did my husband would throttle me." She quipped back, leaning forward.
     "I know, he is pretty awesome." You smiled to yourself.
    When you arrived home, all was quiet in the house, a rarity these days. You walked through the dining room, eyeing the patch of feathers the had gathered up in the corner of the room on the hard wood floor. You grinned as you wandered your way in the kitchen, finding it empty and void of both Tom and Wade.
    You brows pinched together as you walked out the back door, you could hear Toms soft voice as you quietly walked up to the porch railing. Your eyes went wide as you looked down into the pool. There was Tom, laying back on a pool floaty, Wade resting in his lap. Feathers pooled around the duck as Tom stroked under the birds wing.
     "Do you like it when I touch you like this?" He cooed to the duck, Wade chirped as he rubbed his head into the man's chest much like a cat. "Oh you do, do you."
    You repressed a giggle watching as he continued to stroke the duck. You snuck back into the house, pulling a bag you had hidden a week earlier. You giggled to yourself, ripping open the bag of colorful rubber.
     You reached over and pulled it right over the foscet. Slowly you eased the water on watching as the ballon filled, the red rubber expanding. You giggled to yourself, poor guy, sometimes you truly felt bad for shit you put him through.
    "Tomas, darling," you cooed, walking back out. The ballon safely tucked behind your back. "Do you think that you could help me?"
      "Of course." He smiled, paddling the floaty over to the edge, managing to pull himself out of the water without getting wet.
    You watched as he descend the steps, his back turned to you, you giggled to yourself before launching your surprise attack. The ballon exploded on impact, you saw him as he paused midstep.
     "Did you just... hit me with a water ballon?" He asked, dumbfoundment in his voice.
    "Yes." You laughed, watching as he hopped down the remaining step.
     Slowly he reached back into the pool pulling the squawking Wade out. Placing him gently down on the ground, before turning to face you.
     "My love, you are in so much trouble." He grinned up at you.
    "Catch me if you can!" You yelled laughing as you bolted back into the house.
     You raced back to the sink, grabbing a green ballon you had filled. You rushed back to out of the house through the front door, hooking your way through the back of the fence. You giggled under your breath, throwing open the gate. You snuck in, almost tripping over Wade in the process.
    Wade started screech up a storm at you, having had you come in through wrong entrance. You knelt down, trying to smooth the fury of the angry bird.
    "Wade, it's just me." You whispered, it wasn't till you felt cold snap of water cascading over your back did realize the guard duck had alerted your boyfriend to where you were.
     You spun on your heel chucking the green ballon into the air, watching as Tom moved, exploding on the side wall. Tom pelted you with another one you made a mad dash to the porch, Tom running back in seconds before you.
     You both made a beeline for the sink, going after the last ballon you filled. Unfortunately Toms longer arms was able to snag it. He held it up high in the air above your head. You glared up at him while trying to jump to grab it.
    "Tom don't you even think about it." You stated, trying to repress your laughter in an attempt to sound angry.
     "Don't do what darling?" He cooed with smirk, looking down at you.
      "Don't you dare break that ballon." You giggled, he looked up at the yellow water filled ballon.
     "You mean like this?" He twisted it sharply, snapping the rubber holding the water in. In an instant you were doused in the cold water, it splashed up from the floor.
    "Tom!" You squealed wrapping you wet arms around him.
    Tom smirked before leaning his head down catching your lips. You allowed your body to mold into his, opening your mouth for better access to his tongue. Tom deepened the kiss, pulling you tightly to his body.
    You moaned into his mouth as his hands began to roam over your back. Neither of you hearing the ball of scraggly feather waddle in the open door. It took all of two seconds for Wade to decide that Tom was a danger and acted accordingly.
     As fast as his little webbed feet would take him he skidded across the floor. He nipped hard at Tom's exposed legs, squeaking in protest, lashing him with his featherless wings. Tom pulled back quickly moving quickly away from the fury of the duck.
    "Dammit Wade!" He cursed loudly, you chuckled watching your would be savior.
    "We should clean up the floor." You suggested.
    "Oh love, just you wait. I will get you for starting that." He said deeply.