Freshly mowed grass 2

When Tom had said he had mowed the lawn, he only made it about half of the way through, leaving one side nice and neat. Perfectly straight lines and the other side, well it was waist high and full of thistle and your archenemy, blackberry tendrils. He had went and bought a stuff to fix your old rust bucket of a mower.
    However he yet to fix the damn thing and now the neat side was already half way to your knees. So while he was out having lunch with his mother you went to nearest hardware store and bought a brand new mower. When you got home you filled it with gas, hell bent on taking care of the landscape yourself.
      After two long hot hours later you had finished and had taken a shower. You were in the midst of making dinner when you heard the front door open and close.
    "Darling, sorry it took me so long." He yelled as he walked to the back of this house to the kitchen where you were occupying. "I'm going to go work on the mower."
     "Have fun with that." You smiled sweetly as he walked out the back steps.
      As smart and as intelligent as the man was sometimes he could be obtuse. He must not of seen that the grass was missing, though you weren't sure how, cause now you could at least see your tiny trees you had planted last year. The back door opened a bit, you turned in your spot to face him.
     "Yes pookie?" You cooed, his eyes wide as he slowly stepped in.
     "Darling, did you.. I don't know but the grass.." he narrow his eyes, taking a gentle step in.
    "Did I go and buy a new mower like I asked to you do?" Your voice dripped of honey, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Did I Then come home and use said mower on the lawn?"
     "Oh, I've got some groveling to do, don't I?" He asked, leaning in to peck your lips, you turned your head to the side.
    "Did I Then take two hours in the mid day sun to mow that monstrosity?" You looked back him, smiling ear to ear. "As I'm sure you've figured out the answer is yes to all of those questions, including yours."
    "Love, whatever shall I do to make up for those lost hours?" He leaned in to kiss you again, you turned you head a second time allowing him to kiss your cheek instead.
     "How about, you go clean the bedroom, and I'll finish making dinner. And then I'll let you give me a back massage." You turn back to face him, smirking.
     "As you wish m'lady." He responded, walking out of the kitchen. You could hear him getting to work cleaning up his mess from when he got home from filming a couple weeks ago. One he hadn't found the time to go clean.

After dinner you laid out on the bed, face down, completely naked. Tom poured some of the oil into his hands, rubbing them together before he set to work on your back.
    "If I remember right, someone said something about groveling?" You quipped up, trying not to giggle.
    "Did I ever tell you how wonderful you are?" He asked softly, kneading into the sore muscles in your back.
      "Hmm, not recently." You mused, relishing in the feel of his strong hands working into you.
    "You are, my dear you are an Exquisite Devine beauty, one the world does not deserve let alone a mere man like me." He groveled, you held your laughter back. "You rival the warmth of the sun."
     "Keep going." You murmured as he worked down your spine.
     "You voice is that of angel, and your soul is that of a saint." His words were soft, and your body relaxed as he slid his hand down the round of butt.
     "Hey there Shakespeare, hands on my back." You chuckled, Tom did as asked and returned to massaging your lower back.
    "Sorry, but you have such a lovely butt." He chuckled back. Slowly you rolled over and sat up, your eyes meeting his.
     "You like my butt?" You giggle, leaning in kissing him deep.
     Tom deepened the kiss, bring his hand up to cup your chin. You tangled your hands through his hair, pressing you body into his.  Tom snaked his arm around your waist pulling you into his lap. You could feel his arousal under you as you slowly kissed down neck.
     "Y/n." He breathed, lacing his free hand into your hair. You grounded yourself down into him, a soft moan escaped his lips.
     "Yes?" Your lips met his, you could feel him slowly press up with his hips into yours.
     "God, you're perfect." His voice husky.
      "I know." You whisper before pulling yourself up from his lap. "And I think me and my perfect little butt will go take a nice long hot bath alone tonight."
    Toms eyes shot open, looking up at you in surprise.
    "Just remember, two can play your little game." You snickered as you walked your happy ass to the bathroom, throwing the lock after you shut the door.