Shy love

Mature content

    You nervously glanced up, in a room surrounded by people, most were just people you barely knew. There were only a small handful of people that you dared to call friends. Then there was your boyfriend, being the social butterfly that he was he was snaking his way around the room.
    He stopped to talk this person or that person, individuals who were important, everyone seemed to know them. You though were just the opposite, just the pretty quiet girl in the corner of the room. Smoothing your hand down the extremely expensive dress bought just for this night. A glass holding some kind of amber liquid in hopes it will calm your nerves.
     You bit your bottom lip, hating that you couldn't be more like Tom. The way he easily went from group to group, laughing and cracking jokes. Lazy strobes lights fluttered across the room from the dance floor, a red spot light cascaded down from the ceiling slowly making its decent to the dance floor.
     Your gaze landed on Tom from across the room just as the crimson light spilled a cross his features. His pale blue eyes turning a vivid shades as they connected with yours. He cocked his head at you and the corner of his mouthed pulled up. You could feel your face flush up as his gaze traveled down your body.
    The two of you had been dating for almost seven months and still he could make you blush with just a look. You glanced away, still feeling his eyes on your body, you couldn't tell if it was the steady thumping of the bass in your chest or your heart rate picking up.
    You took a long sip from your drink, allowing the cool burn to wash down your throat. As silent as a jaguar Tom was suddenly at your side, sliding his warm palm over your hip as he pulled you close to him. The combination of his aftershave and cologne was more intoxicating then any drink in the building. He pulled you flush against him as his hips moved in time to the rhythm of the music.
      "My darling." He whispered into your ear, your eyes wandered around the room wondering how the hell you ended up here. "Why so shy? Do you not like it when admire that gorgeous body of yours?"
     "Tom.." You breathed, feeling your face flush up again. You buried your face into his shoulder, trying not to revel how much you were blushing.
    "Beautiful, why do you hide your face?" He stated, ceasing his movements to pull you back from his shoulders. He gently place his hand on the side of your face, forcing your eyes to meet his.
    "I don't know." You lied, glancing down, truth was is you had been rarely called the wonderful things he did. Maybe because cause someone as attractive as Tom Hiddleston wanted you of all people.
      "Sweetheart." He sighed, his eyes scanned your face before landing on your lips. A new surge of heat made its way to your face. "I love how easily you blush."
    "I'm glad someone does." You murmur looking down again.
     "It's cute." He grinned down at you as your eyes flick back up to him. "When you really get going did you know chest flush's up as well? Wonder how far down on that chest of yours it goes?"
     "Tom!" You exclaimed, your hushed voice rising an octave.
     "Can't blame a guy for wondering." He winked down at your wide eyed face, the burning sensation went all the way to tips of your eyes. Thank god the lighting was multi colored and dimly lit.
     "How much have you had to drink?" You chuckled nervously your eyes meeting his again.
     The look in his eyes was purely predatory as he stared down at you. You felt heat course through your whole this time, settling deep between your thighs. You bit your bottom lip as you held his gaze, Toms hand behind you trailing circles in the small of your back.
    "I think we should go back to the hotel." He whispered seductively to you his heated gaze never leaving your face.
     All you could was nod your response as you stated up at him. You tried to swallow the lump forming in the back of your throat as you followed him through the packed room. He held your hand gently yet firm enough for you to understand the urgency in which he wanted you.
     The ride to the hotel was swift, tension in the air. He was ever the gentleman through the sparse lobby of the hotel, once inside the elevator was another story. He had you pinned against the wall the second the doors closed, his lips crashing against yours. His kisses were hot and heavy as his hands roamed your body, caressing every inch of you.
    He pulled your leg up to his hip, rolling his pelvis into you as his lips trailed down your neck. A breathy moan escaped your lips as you fought to control your breathing. You could hear the unmistakable sound of him chuckling against your collarbone before his teeth sunk in slightly, earning a moan from you.
    Once the two of you were out of the elevator he all but dragged you down the hall to your shared room. Tom swiped the keycard unlocking the door instantly. You took a quick step in, Tom got on your heels.
    Quick movements, hot kisses, the urgency as you tried to unbutton his shirt as he slipped the straps of your dress from your shoulders. Too much clothing and not enough skin, you both sought the for the freedom of release as you disrobed each other.
   Tom looked down at your naked body once both you had finally managed the task of removing garments. He smiled warmly at you as he pushed you back to the bed, your knees catching the edge and buckling. You back up on the bed as he began to crawl up to you.
     "You are Devine my darling." He stated as he reached your lips, you felt your face flush up against his words. "Simply a goddess that should be worshipped."
     "Tom." You said as he nestled down between your legs, his erection ghosted your entrance.
     Slowly he rolled his hips forward, sliding himself into your core at an agonizing pace. You felt yourself stretch around him, taking a sharp breath in. A moan escaped Tom's lips as he bottomed out in, his lips gracing yours. He rocked back, the tip of his cock dragging wonderfully against your walls.
    A moan came from you as he snapped his hips back into you, Toms hand finding its way between your bodies. He caressed that sensitive nun between your folds as he continued to thrust into you.
     "A goddess." He reiterated as his pace picked up, bring your closer to the edge.
     "Tom." You whined as his hips snapped into you at hard pace, it didn't take long till he had you coming undone beneath him. You heard him curse softly as his pace faulted and his hips jerked. With a heavy breath he thrusted softly, completely spent.
    You pulled you into him as he rolled to the side, kissing you deeply.
    "My love." He whispered. "My sweet shy love."