Puppies!!

20.) How the hell am I going to explain this? - aliens- aliens?
11.) where did all these puppies come from?
8.) I don't like the tone of your face.
16.) please don't kill me.
15.) You can't hide from me.
Tom
zombiebunny

You look around your house, end tables knocked over, couch cushions strewn about, magazines all over the floor. It looked like a tornado had happened in your living room, one of the many culprits dashed passed you, Tom's slipper dangling from its mouth. Nothing but a ball of tan lumbering fur and slobber.
"No!" You shrieked chasing after the mastiff mixed breed.
You dove at the four month pup, wrangling Tom's wet slipper from the jaws of the animal. It's sibling jumped in on the impromptu game of tug o war. The third puppy, jumped out your back as you attempted to wrestle yourself free. Three puppies against one little old you, you managed to shove the one from your back off of you. When you finally were able to make it your feet, cover in slobber and puppy fur you texted you friend, realizing when you agreed to puppy sit that you didn't exactly envision the amount of energy that went with it.
You: how am I going to explain this?
You sent a snippet of the catastrophe they five bundles of pure puppy power caused.
Y/f: aliens.
You: aliens?
Y/f: would you like me write your obituary now?
You rolled your eyes as you herded the animals outside, they scramble off the deck and into the yard were they wreck havoc somewhere else. Nose to the ground, diving in to the plants you put in only weeks ago. You went to the living room, to try and salvage what was left of it. You had only managed to push one of the end tables back up when you heard the unmistakable click of the front lock. Your head snapping up, eyes wide as you realized there was no way to clean up before your boyfriend got home. You grabbed Tom's wet slipper before darting into the back of the house.
You closed the bedroom door, praying that he could see the humor in this. You wished this was the first time you could say that you had agreed to watch someone's pets, but truth be told it wasn't. The last pet you had watched was a grouchy escape artist of a snake, and he slithered his way into bed one night with Tom while you out with a couple of friends. The slew of texts from him that night was quite entertaining from you stand point but not from his.
"You can't hide from me!" You heard your boyfriend call out, foot steps coming down the hall. Followed by what sounded like a pack of wild beast running with him.
You felt your heart rate kick up, you slowly sat on the edge of the bed and bit your bottom lip. Looking around your room to see the covers torn off the bed rumbled on the floor. Pillows tossed around and yet another lamp had fallen in the Mayham that puppies had caused. The door knob turned, and balls of fury rushed in as Tom opened the door. All of them clamoring to get on the bed at the same time, jumping over each other in the process.
"Where did all these puppies come from?" Tom asked, hand still on the door knob. He had a half smile on his face as he stared at you, blue eyes twinkling with humor.
"Please don't kill me." You bit your bottom lip looking up him. "I agreed to puppy sit while Henderson's went on holiday."
"Darling." He sighed slowly closing his eyes as he shook his head. "I thought we agreed no more pet sitting."
"I know but her pet sitter canceled last minute and the puppies were so cute and well behaved." You explained letting out a huff as Tom sat next you, giving you look you knew all to well, one that said 'really?' "I don't like the tone of your face."
"Darling, even if her pet sitter hadn't canceled your would of offered." He put his hand on your back, rubbing small circles. Two of the puppies began to fight over what was left of one of the decorative pillows.
"No, I promise this time when she first asked I said no. Especially with what happened with her husky, but when she had me over yesterday the puppies were so sweet and so well behaved I just... I fell for it." You remarked, slowly looking up at him. "How mad are you?"
"At you? I'm not, you're just to nice and sweet for your own good. Mrs. Henderson, is another story though." He chuckled, just then one of the mastiffs made a jump for the bed, making it on just for Tom to push the animal back off. "No! No dogs on the bed."
"I don't know how to get them to settle down." You stated, watching as the puppies bounded over to it's fallen sibling. An argument ensuing, snarls and yips, tails beating back and forth.
"Looks like we're going for a run." He smiled, standing up and grabbing your hand.
"What?" You replied flatly, being pulled up from the bed.
"You get to help me run them, go get your trainers on." He replied, smacking you on the butt as you began to pass him. Your eyes slowly widening at the prospect of running with Tom, who was Notorious for going for long runs. And with over active puppies involved you could almost grantee that time would be doubled.
"Crap. Do I have to?" You asked, turning to plead at him with your eyes, hoping he'd have some mercy on you.
"Yes, let's go before the destroy something else." He snicker, setting off to find the leashes you were sure had been chewed to Hell and back.