GPS

13.) "I never thought something like this would happen."
16.) "I remember kissing you, why do I remember kissing you?"
37.) "you make me want things I can't have."
Hiddleston 
Zombiebunny

      You exited the airport to another city in another time zone. It was raining and dreary, the cool wind bit at your face as you loaded you and your temporary bosses luggage into the trunk of the rental. You slammed the trunk close and walked around the passenger side of the car, which back home would of been the drivers side. You cursed under your breath and walked back around the other side of the car.
     "I'm guessing you've already forgotten that we weren't in London." He jested as you opened the drivers side door.
    "Tom, I can't even remember the day, much less what country we are in." You retorted, sliding in and buckling.
    "Someone is a bit snippy this morning." He snickered. 
     "When Luke asked if I could handle one of his clients while he went on a small vacation I was excited." You told him, looking over your shoulder as you pulled into the traffic flow. "You know, this could my break, get a bit of exposure which is what I need. You know I want to do the same job he does, however I didn't think of the exhausting hours on flight he does. I need to make a mental note to speak to the chemist when we get back home for something to help me sleep on flights."
     What you really meant was you were excited to work with Tom specifically, cause well, it was Tom Hiddleston. The British gentleman, a gorgeous creature put on earth just to make women swoon. However, when Luke said he could be exhausting he wasn't lying. Tom had the energy of a two year on a ten pound bag of sugar, and the flying from convention to convention was starting to tire you out. You could only imagine how tiring it could be for Tom.
      "I'll be sure to do just that." He responded, you hit the freeway, trying adjust to traffic as you went.
      "Does everyone seem to drive like imbeciles or is just me?" You muttered to yourself as the car behind you laid on their horn, obviously unhappy with the speed you were going.
     "Are you asking if you're an imbecile or everyone else?" He quipped back, humor lacing his words.
     That's how you and him were, trading small insults back and forth. It never ceased to amaze you at how quick witted he was, being able to jab back at the drop of the hat.
    "I'll go the later of the two cause that would include you, sir." You stated, pressing the button to turn on the voice activated GPS. "Hamilton Hotel."
      The GPS didn't respond, but pulled up a map to leading you to something other then a hotel.
     "Hamilton Hotel." You repeated, this time it selected a route taking you far outside the city. "God damn it."
      "Y/n, as entertaining as it is to watch you argue with GPS maybe I might help." Tom spoke up, laughter in his voice. You rolled your eyes as he dropped his natural accent taking one up of an American. "Hamilton Hotel."
     Suddenly the route change for a third time, the address displaying for the hotel where your reservations were for. You pursed your lips together and nodded your head, accepting defeat. Stupid voice commands.
     "As you were saying?" He stated.
     Once at the hotel and everything unloaded to your adjoining rooms. The door between your rooms was wide open, giving you the necessary passage to the talk with him. It was already late in the day and you knew it was about time to think about getting something to eat.
      "Tom!" You half yelled, sitting on your bed, flicking the mass amount of emails of his. "What do you want to do about eating tonight?"
      "Room service?" He questioned back popping his head through the door way. "Not quite in the mood to have you get us lost."
      "I have never gotten us lost!" You stated your head snapping up from your phone.
      "Chicago?" It was all he had to say, your first day working with him. A failed attempt to impress him.
      "I was taking the scenic route." You quipped back, looking back down at your phone.
      "Sure, that's how we ended up in the city over, one bottle of wine or two?" He asked from his room.
     You stood and walked over to the open door way, leaning against it. He was sitting on the bed looking through the menu.
     "Is that such a good idea? You have a convention tomorrow." You responded, pushing yourself off the doorway over to join him.
    "How could a bottle of wine be a bad idea?" His eyes flicking up you, the glint of mischievousness in them.
***
   You woke the next morning to the sound of the alarm on your phone. You rolled over, smacking wildly with eyes still shut. That's when you heard and felt the unmistakable sound of skin hitting skin. Your entire body went ridged and your eyes shot open.
      "You hit very hard first thing in the morning." Toms voice was heavy with sleep.
    You shot up out of the bed, big mistake, your head began to feel like a jackhammer was pounding on the inside of your skull. You looked down and thankfully you were fully dressed, however the entire night before and how you ended sleeping in Toms bed was still a mystery.
     "How? I mean.. why? What time is it?" Your foggy brain tried to form a coherent thought.
     "Time for us to get up and get ready for a convention, I imagine." He climbed out of the bed and to your relief he was also still dressed. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to shower."
     It wasn't till hours later and you racking your brain while Tom took photo after photo with his adoring fans were you starting to put pieces of the night together. He had ordered halibut and you had ordered chicken. One bottle of wine quickly became three.
     "Did any body ever tell you, you cute when I'm drunk?" You giggled, sitting in Tom's bed facing him.
     "One could say the same about you, darling." He said softly.
     "Uh, no." You laughed light heartedly.
     "But you are, I have to admit, I was nervous when Luke chose you. You're a very beautiful woman, and very intelligent." His words became whispers as he leaned forward, his soft lips brushing yours.
       You felt your eyes widen, and your face felt flush. You pressed your finger tips to your lips, eyes traveling over to Tom as he greeted a giggling teenage girl. I never though something like this would happen. You thought to yourself, he glanced over to you as the last person exited the booth for pictures.
    You stood on unsteady feet, and walked over to Tom as the two you walked behind the curtain to head over the autographs.
     "I remember kissing you, why do I remember kissing you?" Your voice shook as you walked next him, keeping your voice low.
     Tom stopped, gently grabbing your wrist. He forced you turn to him, his blue eyes pinning you to your spot. He bit his bottom lip, the air felt heavy with unshed words.
     "You make me want things I can't have." He spoke softly.
     "Who says you can't have them?" Your own voice wavering as you spoke.
     "All of this, what I want would always come second. And that's not fair." He looked down at the hand of yours he held.
    "Maybe you should let that person decide if it's unfair or not." His eyes shot up at your comment meeting your eyes. "Cause maybe, being second is where that person wants to be. Maybe that person has ambitions as well and thinks being second is the best place so they can achieve what they want as well."
     "I guess we have a lot to discuss then." Tom smiled at you as the two of you continued walking.