So pretty

5.) "Come here." - "Why?" - "just come here!" - "no, you're just going to hit me."
9.) "Can I touch him?" - "What? Why?" - "He's just so pretty." - "that would be a very bad idea."
24.) "letting you go was the hardest thing I ever had to do."
Loki dash of fluff and smut
Meyoko10

You sat at the kitchen table, Wanda was reading through the newspaper as you gazed across the room at the object of your affection. You sighed deeply, as Loki brushed his hair back behind his ear while talking to his brother. As much as you didn't want to admit it, you were crushing hard on him, out of everyone it had to be him.
"Can I touch him?" You asked, your eyes never leaving him.
"What? Why?" Wanda exclaimed looking up, her eyes tracked from you to the god. She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"He's just so pretty." You added, resting your chin in your hand.
"That would be a very bad idea." She stated, looking back at you. "And if you keep that up everyone will know you have a thing for him. I thought you said you wanted to keep it a secret."
"I do but.." you trailed off, finally looking over at her. "I can't help it, he's just so good looking."
"And crazy, don't forget New York." She smiled, knowing how much you hated it when she through Loki's misgivings at you.
"He wasn't in his right mind when that happened." You quipped back, standing from the table. "Now if you'll excuse me, Cap was serious about what time he wanted all the new recruits down in the training center today."
"Sure, convenient. That way you have the last word." She smirked, watching as you rounded the end of the table.
"Hey, Cap's orders. Don't want to keep the old man waiting." You jested.
*
The training room was half full by the time you made your to it. When you had started months ago it had been packed, as the weeks rolled by people continued to drop. Steve Rogers ran a tight schedule, and he commanded excellence, he wanted people who had their heart in the right place.
Everyday you trained, everyday he drilled those of you who still stood. And everyday you were more tired and sore then the day before, but you had people to prove wrong. Today would be no different. Bucky stood to his right, as Sam stood his left. He was explaining a new hand to hand combat move allowing Sam to demonstrate on Bucky.
"Alright time to pair up." Steve stated loudly.
And the rest of the evening was spent sparring, going round after round with other recruits. But you just weren't getting it, whether it was lifting yourself up off the ground high enough, or twisting your waist nothing seemed to work. You were frustrated, covered in sweat and tired.
You stayed, practicing on the training dummy till long after everyone was gone. Again you launched yourself up at the dummy, you hit your body on it awkwardly and rebounded to the floor with a hard thud. You slammed your fist down on the training mat in frustration, it wouldn't have been the first time you let your anger get the better of you.
"Might I ask, what ever did the floor do to get your anger?" Loki's smooth voice echoed through the room. You shot him a look over your shoulder.
"Come here." You stated, raising to your feet.
"Why?" He narrowed his eyes at you as you pivoted to face him.
"Just come here!" Slowly taking a step in his direction.
"No, you're just going to hit me." His gaze never faltering from you.
"Afraid of an earth girl?" You quipped back.
"No, I wouldn't give yourself that much credit. Now back to why are beating the floor like a heathen?" He asked as you stopped a foot away.
"Cause I can't do the move like everyone else can. I can't get the height for the jump right." You admit, hang your head in shame.
"Well, for starters you're attempting to fight a piece plastic, I think that's the bigger concern." He smirked.
"I couldn't do in training either when I was practicing on actual people, but thanks for your insight." You snarked back turning away from him.
Suddenly a pair of arms were around you pulling you tightly into him. His sleek black hair ghosted your shoulder as he leaned his head towards your ear.
"Humans don't move that way when they are in attack, they don't stand still." He whispered, thrusting you forward.
You stumbled out of his embrace, slowly you turned to face him, Loki's posture had changed. His body was slightly hunched, and a smirk plaster to his face. You watched as his daggers slid into his hands, he cocked his head to you.
"Pet, let's see how well you fight." He lunged at you, and just like that your training kicked in.
For every strike or jab he made, you could dodge or block. You had to, even though you weren't actually fighting he still had those daggers. Ones that could and would cut you if you failed to move correctly. It was a dangerous dance the two of you moving fluidly together, it was as if he knew your thoughts and knew how you'd move.
And then you did it, launching yourself up at him, gripping him with your legs and hands and then flung yourself backwards. Loki tumbled head first at the loss of balance and went careening to the floor. You had a moment of pure victory, you had done it, no over thinking it, no crashing to the floor, you managed to throw him to the ground.
That victory was short lived, Loki was on you the second you rolled off. His body pressing you to the floor, his lips antagonizingly close to yours. You found it very hard to breathe, the air had been sucked in a void and your heart was doing double time. You could feel your face flush up as his eyes captured yours.
"Well, well, Pet. You did it." He whispered, leaning forward so his lips were brushing yours.
"Loki." You breathed, that was all he needed to hear.
His lips pressed firmly against yours, your hands slid up his sides. Every dream you had had just came true, Loki's lips move against yours, deeping the kiss. His fingers dig into your hips as he pressed a knee between your legs forcing them to open. Loki nestled his lower half between them as his tongue fought against yours for control.
He rolled his hips into you, he swallowed the soft moan that escaped from you before trailing his lips down your neck. You tilted your head back with your eyes closed, allowing him better access to your neck.
"You taste like Valhalla." He whispered against your collarbone.
"Loki." You breathed again as he rolled his hips into your cloth covered core, sending a heatwave through your body.
"I wanted to take you the moment I walked into this room, having you in my arms. Letting you go was the hardest thing I ever had to do." He said, nipping at the sweet spot on your neck, you whimpered in response. "But I like this better, a lot better."
"Ahem." A voice rang out. You eyes shot open, and your head snapped to the door way.
There stood Steve, his arms crossed over his broad chest. He was giving you the patriotic stare down, and there was Wanda behind him giving you a thumbs up and Bucky holding back a laugh. "Y/n?"
"Uh... would you believe it if I said we were training?" You squeaked out, Steve slowly pinched the bridge of his nose.
"You owe me a back massage, Rogers." Bucky laughed clapping him on the shoulder.